This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honedge will evolve into a pen

#21Wynters387Posted 7/8/2013 8:03:23 PM(edited)
alatreon789 posted...
The point is he started using power and fear to keep his leadership.

He started with the book. When he got power he started the fear. You can't have power with out followers; you can't have control with out power; you can't cause fear without power.
#22animesonicxPosted 7/8/2013 8:03:59 PM
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...

He started with the book. When he got power he started the fear. You can't have power with out followers; you can't have control with out power; you can't cause fear without power.

from pokemon to WW2
---
official Ninja gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#23alatreon789Posted 7/8/2013 8:07:47 PM
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...

Learn english please. I said "to keep his leadership" Which means after he gained power. I did not say "He started his rule using power and fear" I said he used that to stay in rule.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012
#24Wynters387Posted 7/8/2013 8:19:14 PM(edited)
alatreon789 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...

Learn english please. I said "to keep his leadership" Which means after he gained power. I did not say "He started his rule using power and fear" I said he used that to stay in rule.

Yet you ignorantly leave out his gain of said power. Learn to history.
#25alatreon789Posted 7/8/2013 8:18:56 PM
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...

Yet you ignorantly ignore his gain of said power. Learn to history.

First how did I ignore it? I'm not talking about how he gained it I'm talking about how he stayed in rule. Secondly what does "Learn to history" mean? That is not even a proper sentence.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
#26Wynters387Posted 7/8/2013 8:22:38 PM
alatreon789 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
alatreon789 posted...

Yet you ignorantly ignore his gain of said power. Learn to history.

First how did I ignore it? I'm not talking about how he gained it I'm talking about how he stayed in rule. Secondly what does "Learn to history" mean? That is not even a proper sentence.

He would never had upheld his rule without power. His start is important in the argument over the pen and the sword. The pen started the movement. That is powerful.
#27alatreon789Posted 7/8/2013 8:26:37 PM
He used violence(sword) to keep people from uprising. In the end the sword is what retained his power, not the pen.
---