This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is your team against a alien invasion.

#41SpinKirbyPosted 7/9/2013 12:25:20 PM(edited)
#258 - Mudkip
#305 - Lairon
#242 - Blissey
#60 - Poliwag
#591 - Amoonguss
#411 - Bastiodo

MUDKIP

HAHAHAHAHA i win.
Anyway with three tanks to hide behind we are rushing the mothership and winning it. Hopefully Larion will evolve after eating Poliwag.
#42SalsaSavantPosted 7/9/2013 12:24:26 PM
Crustle
Magmar
Sawk
Aggron
Farfetch'd
Volcarona

Nice. Besides Farfetch'd, all pretty good Pokemon. And good type diversity too. And even Farfetch'd could be recon. So, a good team.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#43SpinKirbyPosted 7/9/2013 12:32:39 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Crustle
Magmar
Sawk
Aggron
Farfetch'd
Volcarona

Nice. Besides Farfetch'd, all pretty good Pokemon. And good type diversity too. And even Farfetch'd could be recon. So, a good team.

But you lack Mudkip.

:L
#44Defender31415Posted 7/9/2013 3:40:52 PM
Seismitoad
Audino
Piplup
Druddigon
Liligant
Cherubi

Easy. Have Seismitoad, Druddigon and Liligant hold off the aliens while Piplup and Cherubi grind off my Audino. Once they are fully evolved, kick alien tail.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#45RoobitysuPosted 7/9/2013 3:44:18 PM
Seaking
Machamp
Karrablast
Magby
Venipede
Chingling

I guess Machamp will be pulling all the weight unless the younguns evolve.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#46MrMahoPosted 7/9/2013 3:50:03 PM(edited)
Gothorita
Alomomola
Kabutops
Numel
Feebas
Slowbro

So Gothorita and Slowbro can be useful for things such as telekinesis. Alomomola can be a healer or something. Kabutops would just destroy them. Numel would shoot flames and do ground related things. And....Feebas would be bait? Unless it can evolve because it realizes that it feels beautiful compared to the aliens.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#47Luigi playerPosted 7/9/2013 4:03:01 PM
Politoed
Arcanine
Skarmory
Archen
Lampent
Bonsly

Now I just need to evolve the pre evos and I'd do okay...I hope.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/