This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if there is no 5th gen transfer

#31deadpool848Posted 7/9/2013 6:51:00 AM
Only thing I ever transfer is my very few in number Shinies, and if I cant, they will just chill in my White 2 Box until theres place I can put them.

Shiny Ninjask/Shedinja
Shiny Swellow
(I payed Ruby A lot, and thus got two shinies out of it).
Shiny Haxorus (The White 2 Interactable One)
#32Overlord_MMXUPosted 7/9/2013 7:21:49 AM(edited)
I will be genuinely upset. All of my past gen legendary pokemon and other pokemon from different regions.... Yeah, I really can't imagine this happening but if it did...man...the amount of disappointment...

Also, what is this about a fresh start? You get a fresh start in every single pokemon game >_>;;
Were just given the option to migrate pokemon over from past gens, if YOU want to.
---
Saya No Uta-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToYTPeZrzuY
Time Hollow-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lnwBLwHfCc
#33NewbieN00bPosted 7/9/2013 7:16:10 AM
I'd be upset, but I'd probably get over it after a while.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#34WutengPosted 7/9/2013 7:22:27 AM
RageKaiser posted...
I wouldn't care. Only thing it means is less hacked pokemon being sent over.

---
Max 2380-3218-5410
#35RX0megaPosted 7/9/2013 7:22:32 AM
Literally this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

Followed by a former absolute lover of Pokemon becoming consumed with hatred for the franchise. There is no justifiable reason to deprive those of us who have been playing these games for years and diligently collecting them and breeding them and training them all from migrating them.

Not only that, but the people who say "fresh start yo" forget you're forced to start fresh in each gen and earn the access to migrate post-game. Not only that, but you're delusional if you think forcing people who have been playing legitimately up to this point to start fresh (some of us have thousands of hours of progress yo) will do anything but make us start hacking. You're also delusional if you think the games will remain unhacked for long, you didn't even need a f***ing hack device to hack Pokemon in gen 5 (GTS yo) so your fresh start will get you a couple of weeks before the hacking starts, and those of us who once DID champion playing legitimately will be swapping to the hack group without a single shred of remorse.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Microsoft and EA are the biggest dangers to gaming at this time.
#36zrh5033Posted 7/9/2013 7:25:18 AM
I'd be fine. I don't competitively battle ever so I don't mind admitting that I use hacked pokemon because I have no one to trade/play with and some pokemon I can't get because of the version exclusives and transfers. I put them in at level 5 with their basic moves and abilities.

If I can't get some of my old favorites ill be bummed but I like most of the gen 6 designs so I should be fine.
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!