This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Know what... I hope gen 6 has a early pikachu

#11SushiCake3644Posted 7/10/2013 9:44:56 AM
To the top comment, Pikachu can actually be pro if you give it good evs/ivs, and light ball.
#12PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/10/2013 9:53:21 AM
I don't really like or hate it(is there even a reason to hate it?). Mareep-Amphy is my favorite electric line, but my Shiny Luxray is.....Ball'in too.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492 both both games), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#13AysanderPosted 7/10/2013 10:06:58 AM
They need to find a new strain of DNA within pachirisu that allows it to evolve into Pachirom, a much more powerful version with a high atk and sp.def stat to make it's signature tutor move much more powerful (lol, gunkshot)
#14RudokuPosted 7/10/2013 10:36:57 AM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
Pikachu is terrible.
1. EXTREMELY overrated
2. Laughable phys defence
3. Laughable spec defence
4. Laughable hp
5. Laughable attack
6. Good spec attack
7. Serious speed

Does anyone even give a damn about Pikachu? Except you obviously. Besides, #5 is wrong: Pikachu's Attack is higher than its Sp.Attack, and it get's boosted by Light Ball, too.
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#15silverwing525Posted 7/10/2013 2:20:26 PM
I love Pikachu :) I just wish his stats were better... :(
---
Let the silver light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD
#16MetaCyclone(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 3:16:49 PM
@ edward

Okay really, who said I was using him for competitive purposes? Let alone, who said I was a competitive battler? Those kind of comments is the reason why pokemon sucks now days. This aint Yugioh when it's all about the best cards.

For some, like me, just like pokemon for their creation; their beauty and why they exist.
---
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.
#17AurawhispererPosted 7/10/2013 3:30:09 PM
@ TC

Competitive battlers have been around since TCG before Red/Blue came by. It was at the time, all about getting the best pokemon.

To say they are the reason that pokemon sucks is like saying Steve Nash is the reason why The Suns were awesome (greatly false. They sucked period)

Get your priorities right and quit complaining. As you said before, "adapt to pokemon now or quit pokemon."
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#18scrappybristolPosted 7/10/2013 3:35:40 PM
nightblade_hawk posted...
Sandshrew is way more cute than Pikachu.

I like this.
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#19MetaCyclone(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 8:38:53 PM
Oh Aura, like you have ANY room to speak.
See you are not banned and gone for good, seeing that you threaten hackers to death; specially over a website, where law agents are scattered to find threats like you.

And telling me to adapt? YOU complain about hacking. YOU need to adapt.
---
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.