This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Marowak Evolution?

#1Toasty_KabalPosted 7/9/2013 5:00:27 AM
Do you think Marowak should get an evolution? - Results (32 votes)
Yes
59.38% (19 votes)
No
21.88% (7 votes)
I don't care
18.75% (6 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I might actually buy a 3DS to play this game if Marowak got an evo and we had early game Cubones.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#2jEr3mYPosted 7/9/2013 5:07:09 AM
I don't think Marowak will ever get an evolution as we all know the Gen 1 story.. IF there was an evolution to Marowak, why would a second stage be classed as the mother.....

But that being said, I wouldn't care.. as long as it isn't a fat douchey looking thing like it was from Gen 4
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#3SorrowOfAcheronPosted 7/9/2013 5:12:53 AM
I've wanted a Marowak evolution since LeafGreen came out.
So yes.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#4Toasty_Kabal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 5:16:04 AM
jEr3mY posted...
I don't think Marowak will ever get an evolution as we all know the Gen 1 story.. IF there was an evolution to Marowak, why would a second stage be classed as the mother.....

But that being said, I wouldn't care.. as long as it isn't a fat douchey looking thing like it was from Gen 4

I just want some Cubone line love. It's not as if other motherly pokemon haven't evolved (Chansey)
---
#5jEr3mYPosted 7/9/2013 5:23:08 AM
Toasty_Kabal posted...
jEr3mY posted...

I just want some Cubone line love. It's not as if other motherly pokemon haven't evolved (Chansey)

But there hasn't been a story that's said Chansey is the mother of something... where as Marowak was said to be the mother of Cubone....

But as I said, i don't care if one would get released... I just don't see one happening
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#6Toasty_Kabal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 5:32:32 AM
We could easily get a Ghost Ground evo of Cubone's Mother. Maybe it evolves by breeding? It would explain the skull and stamp out Kangaskhan rumors.

I don't know, just dome thoughts.
---