This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ugliest fully evolved fire type

#11TherianReturnsPosted 7/9/2013 5:39:20 AM
Toasty_Kabal posted...
Emboar is just an abomination. I use to hate Magmortar, but he kind of grew on me.

Because nothing can beat Charizard, amirite?
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#12Toasty_KabalPosted 7/9/2013 5:43:25 AM(edited)
TherianReturns posted...
Toasty_Kabal posted...
Emboar is just an abomination. I use to hate Magmortar, but he kind of grew on me.

Because nothing can beat Charizard, amirite?

No, because he's ugly as sin.

I chose Tepig on my first white 2 play through and ended up boxing him.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#13ElectricNovaPosted 7/9/2013 5:47:06 AM
TherianReturns posted...
ElectricNova posted...
Emboar is horrible. Not sure why everyone picked Tepig in B/W if they knew that thing existed.

Emboar isn't horrible. Your genwunner mentality opinion is.

How am I a genwunner by not liking Emboar? I like Serperior and Samurott and Gen 2-5 Pokémon. Wait... Therian post.

Nevermind
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#14TherianReturnsPosted 7/9/2013 5:49:00 AM
ElectricNova posted...
TherianReturns posted...
ElectricNova posted...
Emboar is horrible. Not sure why everyone picked Tepig in B/W if they knew that thing existed.

How am I a genwunner by not liking Emboar? I like Serperior and Samurott and Gen 2-5 Pokémon. Wait... Therian post.

Nevermind

Yes, that's a Therian Form Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus, you can read! Why even reply at all? Silly genwunner.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#15ElectricNovaPosted 7/9/2013 5:56:09 AM(edited)
TherianReturns posted...
ElectricNova posted...
TherianReturns posted...
ElectricNova posted...

Nevermind

Yes, that's a Therian Form Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus, you can read! Why even reply at all? Silly genwunner.

Can't believe I forgot to do this ages ago

Blocked. Ignored
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#16TherianReturnsPosted 7/9/2013 5:56:32 AM
ElectricNova posted...
TherianReturns posted...
ElectricNova posted...
TherianReturns posted...
ElectricNova posted...

Nevermind

Can't believe I forgot to do this ages ago

Blocked. Ignored

This isn't Youtube.

And if you mean ignore list. Good. I don't want genwunners reading my posts.
---
#17RX0megaPosted 7/9/2013 6:02:38 AM
I wasn't aware Heatran was given a Pre-evo this gen! Damn I've been gone too long!
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Microsoft and EA are the biggest dangers to gaming at this time.
#18-Oath-Posted 7/9/2013 6:02:58 AM
Heatran looks like an old man.
#19Block_Man_XPosted 7/9/2013 6:10:22 AM
Why is there no Heatmor on this list?
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega
#20iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 6:45:34 AM
Block_Man_X posted...
Why is there no Heatmor on this list?

Because Heatmor is with Charizard, Houndoom, and Typhlosion in its level of badassery
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board