This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Charizard or Volcarona, which Pokemon has the best design?

#21spooky96Posted 7/9/2013 8:27:57 AM
FlyingPotatoe posted...
Umuru posted...
Letting alts vote is never a good thing, TC.

Is there an option for that?

No, but it is obvious hat there is alt voting going as, as Charizard should be getting like more than 70% in this.
---
Currently obsessed with - Yearnings of Wind.
#22Anclation(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:29:03 AM(edited)
Umuru posted...

Why do you think I did?

Oh, nevermind, you're obviously just in denial.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#23iKhanicPosted 7/9/2013 8:29:19 AM
Anclation posted...
Xazeal posted...
iKhanic posted...
Anclation posted...
iKhanic posted...
You honestly made a poll just to troll me?

What's wrong, don't you have faith in ol' Zard? I mean, Volcarona is just this ugly bug that people only like because it's OU, isn't that what you've always maintained? Surely an iconic Pokemon like Charizard should have no problems dominating a poll like this..

You really like putting words in people's mouth don't you. I never said people only like it because it's OU. People obviously like it because they have different taste in pokemon design. There are people who like Garbodor as well you know? And people who like Magmar.

Your arrogance is delicious.

ETA: Hah, changed it to "different" at the last second. Nicely done.

Gotta delete that evidence!

Of course, he's still on the record saying Volcarona's design is objectively bad.

I actually changed it because I had a change of heart. I really shouldn't pass off opinion as fact like that.

And yeah I shouldn't have said Volcarona is objectively bad. No one can make objective judgements. That said I do think the design is bad based on merits, but that's still subjective.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#24UmuruPosted 7/9/2013 8:30:52 AM(edited)
Anclation posted...
Umuru posted...

Why do you think I did?

I don't. It is my generic response to all polls. Usually people end up making another poll topic. :p

Also, if that edit is for the reason I think it is for, I voted for Volcarona...
#25Anclation(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:32:28 AM
Umuru posted...
Anclation posted...
Umuru posted...

Why do you think I did?

I don't. It is my generic response to all polls. Usually people end up making another poll topic. :p

Also, if that edit is for the reason I think it is for, I voted for Volcarona...

Yeah, my mistake, I mixed up posters for a moment XD
---
#26emeraldfox_09Posted 7/9/2013 8:34:57 AM
Magcargo
---
The Official Leafeon everywhere. Get at me
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#27Anclation(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:37:48 AM
iKhanic posted...
I actually changed it because I had a change of heart. I really shouldn't pass off opinion as fact like that.

And yeah I shouldn't have said Volcarona is objectively bad. No one can make objective judgements. That said I do think the design is bad based on merits, but that's still subjective.

I'm pretty sure people have been telling you that for months, but I'm glad it has finally sunk in. For now, at least.
---
#28iKhanicPosted 7/9/2013 8:44:22 AM(edited)
Anclation posted...
iKhanic posted...

I'm pretty sure people have been telling you that for months, but I'm glad it has finally sunk in. For now, at least.

Actually I preach it all the time on the Zelda and Wii U boards, but here I'm the resident obsessive fanboy, so it's hard to remember to bring logic.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board