This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

o, multiplayer battles?

#1WiiareVenomPosted 7/9/2013 3:18:05 PM
Considering how much work they put into back grounds this time, has there been word if they will be selectable?

I hope they don't just use the forest for every fight<.<
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#2RoobitysuPosted 7/9/2013 3:21:48 PM
So far, the only scene I've seen in the multibattles they'd shown is that green Tron-esque one

http://serebii.net/xy/onlinebattle2.jpg
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#3Hierarchy225Posted 7/9/2013 3:21:51 PM
Selecting backgrounds would be kind of cool. But I don't want to sped 5 minutes before each battle just because my opponent insists on choosing the cave background, and I want forest.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#4NewbieN00bPosted 7/9/2013 3:42:20 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Selecting backgrounds would be kind of cool. But I don't want to sped 5 minutes before each battle just because my opponent insists on choosing the cave background, and I want forest.

Display the selected BG for each trainer. They don't need to be the same for both players. (Unless there are terrain bonuses or something, which I doubt.)

You want forest, he wants cave, you pick forest, he picks cave, you see forest, he sees cave.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#5WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 3:48:02 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Display the selected BG for each trainer. They don't need to be the same for both players. (Unless there are terrain bonuses or something, which I doubt.)

You want forest, he wants cave, you pick forest, he picks cave, you see forest, he sees cave.

I'm not sure I'd give GameFreak that much credit after the auto-lvl thing got taken out, but that would be cool.

Also, give us castle, canyon and building<.<
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#6FryDays5000Posted 7/9/2013 3:54:36 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

^ This. I can't see why they would force both players to choose the same background. Although its most likely they will. I mean, look at the way they handled difficulty modes >_< I wouldn't be surprised if they did this too
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076