This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I had a dream that I was playing pokemon x.

#1LightningAce11Posted 7/9/2013 4:24:55 PM
I chose fennekin as my starter for some weird reason. The rhyhorn outside the house was called benjy. I caught a Pancham, and then saved and turned my game off. I was disappointed that I didn't have pokemon Y.
---
Did you know if the Sun was ten feet closer to the earth we would all burn to death, and if it were ten feet further away the earth would freeze? God is great.
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/9/2013 4:25:40 PM
Cool story, bro.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#3NessEggmanPosted 7/9/2013 4:26:03 PM
I had a dream I was playing FF7. Everything was 2D and the cutscenes were just a bunch of text. The characters looked like Theatrythm characters.

I was also disappointed I didn't have Pokemon Y
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#4LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 4:26:37 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Cool story, bro.

D:
---
Did you know if the Sun was ten feet closer to the earth we would all burn to death, and if it were ten feet further away the earth would freeze? God is great.
#5FryDays5000Posted 7/9/2013 4:30:03 PM
I had a dream that I was playing Y in the japanese language. After I was done playing Amie with my Flygon, we went to search for Yveltal but found Xerneas instead XD
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#6Great_ReapettePosted 7/9/2013 4:30:47 PM
I had a dream that I was eating a sandwich.

Suddenly the sandwich grew tomato eyes and pickle arms, grabbed me, and ate me.

Then that sandwich was disappointed it didn't have Pokémon games at all.
Because it was a sandwich.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#7MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/9/2013 4:36:32 PM
I didn't have any dream last night :'(
---
^_^
#8Great_ReapettePosted 7/9/2013 4:37:08 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
I didn't have any dream last night :'(

Correction: You cannot remember your dreams from last night.

Perhaps you didn't wake up during one.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#9Nardjr16Posted 7/9/2013 4:38:21 PM
ironic, i had a dream that it was october 12th, and right when i opened the door to gamestop i woke up
#10NekoHime64Posted 7/9/2013 4:50:32 PM
I had a dream that I was in a Nautilus type submarine with my family, and we traveled to an island with an abandoned hut. The hut had a little girl in it, and when I went in to talk to her a voodoo looking skeleton jumped out of a closet and started chasing me. I had to run around it to rescue the girl, and just barely got out.

For some reason it couldn't follow us out, but a different monster came from somewhere else and chased us back onto the sub. We managed to trap it, but when we went home (which was like a community group thing for some reason) the monster summoned a bunch of shapeshifter monsters that started kidnapping people. There was a cyclops that ate the little girl, but she cut her way out of him with a knife(!) and then led me to a voodoo lady.

She had a werewolf dude who tore one monster apart, but then had his neck broken by another one. The voodoo lady cast this weird spell that summoned a spirit that would kill anyone who's hair she cut with a certain pair of scissors, but somehow both my hair and the monster's got cut. she told me to hide the cut in my hair, so I held a stuffed animal against my head. It worked, and the monster was killed. Then I woke up.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns