This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder if the PC will look different

#1RyanDaRaikouPosted 7/9/2013 3:28:38 PM
Now since the game is 3D i wonder if the pc will be flat with a 3D image of the pokemon (kinda like pokemon battle revolution) or if the entire thing is 3D and the pokemon is moving (except that might cause some lag) and maybe the little icons (pokemon sprites) being 3D as well (i have no idea how that would work though) And what do you think it would be like? Im interested in hearing these ideas
---
I am Raikou,hear me ROAR, rawr :3
#2RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 3:29:41 PM
or maybe it might just stay the same with the PC being 2d idk
---
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/9/2013 3:29:51 PM
RyanDaRaikou posted...
Now since the game is 3D i wonder if the pc will be flat with a 3D image of the pokemon (kinda like pokemon battle revolution) or if the entire thing is 3D and the pokemon is moving (except that might cause some lag) and maybe the little icons (pokemon sprites) being 3D as well (i have no idea how that would work though) And what do you think it would be like? Im interested in hearing these ideas

Didn't look different in Colosseum/XD
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#4RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 3:30:55 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...

i havent played that in a long time i forgot how it worked.
---
#5X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/9/2013 3:34:25 PM
RyanDaRaikou posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...

The same as Gen III Gen IV and Gen V PC Boxes.
http://www.serebii.net/colosseum/box.jpg
---
#6RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 3:35:22 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...

but were the pokemon moving?
---
#7FuneralCakePosted 7/9/2013 3:37:08 PM
I don't think it will be too much different. The Pokemon will be displayed in 3D, probably on the top screen, along with some stats/moves. The bottom screen will probably use sprites, which are confirmed to return (as evidenced by this Pokedex picture: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/d0/XY_Pokedex.png)
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i don't want to do things. i want to not do things.
#8X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/9/2013 3:38:22 PM
RyanDaRaikou posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...

but were the pokemon moving?

Only when you went into Summary, like they do in Gen V. In the box they were stationary.
Just like Gen I II III IV V
---
#9RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 3:39:59 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I don't think it will be too much different. The Pokemon will be displayed in 3D, probably on the top screen, along with some stats/moves. The bottom screen will probably use sprites, which are confirmed to return (as evidenced by this Pokedex picture: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/d0/XY_Pokedex.png)

thats an interesting idea
---
#10NessEggmanPosted 7/9/2013 3:56:55 PM
It's a menu, so it will probably be 2D. It's very rare to find a game with a 3D menu, and it's usually more obnoxious than anything when there is one...
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515