This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the missing things from this gen.

#11MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/9/2013 5:20:46 PM
paipr posted...
now these things will come in time im sure, but it feels like normally this close to release we would have a fair amount of these three.

thoughts? opinions? is there something else that im missing from the list of missing things?

Simultaneous release! What do you people not understand about that?
---
^_^
#12Arne83Posted 7/9/2013 5:20:57 PM
trenchhawg posted...
paipr posted...

-the regional varmint

I think this fix is better

I like that because if gives me a reason to talk like Yosemite Sam.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#13trenchhawgPosted 7/9/2013 5:24:35 PM
Arne83 posted...
trenchhawg posted...
paipr posted...

-the regional varmint

I think this fix is better

I like that because if gives me a reason to talk like Yosemite Sam.

I do talk like Yosemite :(
#14TherianReturnsPosted 7/9/2013 5:28:00 PM
Yosemite sam and lolarne are somewhat alike. Both are small, worthless and a comic relief-like villain.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#15paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 5:29:11 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
paipr posted...
now these things will come in time im sure, but it feels like normally this close to release we would have a fair amount of these three.

thoughts? opinions? is there something else that im missing from the list of missing things?

Simultaneous release! What do you people not understand about that?

i actually understand that quite well, and was referring to the games initial Japanese release which ive personally experienced almost five of. i didnt catch the pokemon bug till mid gen 1, but from then own i was online watching the japanese releases.

so when i say normally by now, i dont mean in america i mean normally by now for the japanese release of the games.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#16Arne83Posted 7/9/2013 6:37:07 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Yosemite sam and lolarne are somewhat alike. Both are small, worthless and a comic relief-like villain.

Still not good at that whole "ignoring me" thing, I see.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#17MetaDeDeDePosted 7/9/2013 6:46:16 PM
the return of the Vs. Seeker, the one thing that made Gen Iv game great and fun to play a around with.

You can get easy...well good money with it, but you don't need to be getting Nugget to make good money, all you need are one pokemon battle after another.

Audino is not need in trainer battle to make you get good Exp, just good pokemon like Salamence is needed and then an Aduino on rare instances so the casuals won't get butt hurt but not too much that it become too easy to beat. Perhaps 1 Audino every 100 trainer or 2 badges to make those battle rare.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.