This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you feel that pokemon has gotten easier?

#1LightningAce11Posted 7/9/2013 7:03:15 PM
Do you think that gamefreak has made the games easier? I find that idea very stupid. We were young and inexperienced when we first played, so of course we would have thought it was difficult. Now that we know more and have grown up, the games are easy for us. What do you think?
---
Did you know if the Sun was ten feet closer to the earth we would all burn to death, and if it were ten feet further away the earth would freeze? God is great.
#2agent9149Posted 7/9/2013 7:05:10 PM
What I do believe the made easier is the victory road!
#3DarkOceanNightsPosted 7/9/2013 7:05:27 PM
I actually find the games a bit harder now. Maybe I just suck at them.
---
GT: Doctorbean PSN: TidalWaves 3DS: 1461- 6394-5664
#4jon9090Posted 7/9/2013 7:06:30 PM
Yes i find ever since the Vs Seeker its made the games so much easier to play
---
True or False Where's Waldo!?
#5Great_ReapettePosted 7/9/2013 7:06:45 PM
Of course.

Since Gen I, things HAVE been easier.

I say we go, remove Dark and Steel, fuse SpA and SpD, and make all Psychic-types only catchable post-game.

Oh, and every Trainer has Deoxys-Attack.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#6DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/9/2013 7:07:31 PM
Overall I feel they're harder, but like agent said, Victory Road is a butt ton easier.
---
Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside.
#7Noble-HeartPosted 7/9/2013 7:08:08 PM
Nope, but they have been making the puzzles more easier and also slowly lowering the gym leaders pokemon usage and levels trough the generations.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Deicide: the act of killing a divine being or a symbolic substitute of such a being.
#8Half-GhostPosted 7/9/2013 7:11:57 PM
No. I find it harder now actually (except Victory Road).
#9Oak_TeaPosted 7/9/2013 7:12:37 PM
I think the wild Pokemon are having their levels buffed up so they're a lot closer to the trainers in that area. You can catch a Pokemon and easily add it to your party.

Maybe this isn't new, though.
---
Now playing: FFX-2, Pokemon Emerald (Nuzlocke)
#10ShadowShirePosted 7/9/2013 7:13:17 PM
I think its evident that the games are purposely made to be easier, or at least less frustrating. One example is how in B/W they introduced random trainers you fight that will heal your team after defeating them.