This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Legendary trio idea

#1LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/10/2013 12:34:41 AM
Well actually it's not a trio, it's more of a quartet just like the musketeers in gen V. Anyway here's the idea.
They're based on the four elements
One is a fire type
One is a water typ
One is a ground type
and the last one is a flying type

Then it would be cool to have an avatar pokemon, but yeah that had to be all of those types and I've never seen a pokemon with four types. Just an idea I got while waiting for corcoro. Discuss
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#2WiiareVenomPosted 7/10/2013 12:45:18 AM(edited)
The Avatar one could have an ability that makes it change between those types, or one that gives it stab for those types.

Though for the other four, the 3rd gen mascots kind of already fit most of those ideas.

---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#3mehmetskiPosted 7/10/2013 1:01:09 AM
WiiareVenom posted...
The Avatar one could have an ability that makes it change between those types, or one that gives it stab for those types.

Though for the other four, the 3rd gen mascots kind of already fit most of those ideas.

they accidentally fit the types, but they are not based on the anctient 4 elements.
still, i think this idea is long over due.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#4WiiareVenomPosted 7/10/2013 1:39:16 AM
mehmetski posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

they accidentally fit the types, but they are not based on the anctient 4 elements.
still, i think this idea is long over due.

Well, Sea, Earth and Sky seem as about as literal an ancient Water, Earth and Air as you can get. I agree a newer take on the concept could do better, but it could get messy.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.