This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So its friday at Japan right?

#1MetaCyclonePosted 7/10/2013 12:08:37 AM
And they have some kind of holiday this week too that involves closing down certain industrials/commercials for the day right?

That's the case, we may get a leak today... Or have to wait till Monday
---
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/10/2013 12:35:15 AM
It's not Friday yet.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#3SocranPosted 7/10/2013 12:36:47 AM
Uh, well, it just turned into Wednesday in the US, and I'm pretty sure Japan isn't two days ahead of us...
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/10/2013 12:38:45 AM
Socran posted...
Uh, well, it just turned into Wednesday in the US, and I'm pretty sure Japan isn't two days ahead of us...

You're wrong.
---
#5mehmetskiPosted 7/10/2013 12:49:06 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Socran posted...

You're wrong.

so youre contradicting yourself? what is this i dont even?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#6DoctorPiranha3Posted 7/10/2013 12:57:17 AM
this topic is all kinds of fail
---
It's like every topic you post in becomes filled with either sensual energy or "pent up sexual frustration". ~ SurfingVaporeon, on DoctorPiranha3
#7X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/10/2013 1:05:21 AM
mehmetski posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Socran posted...

You're wrong.

What contradicting?
I said it's not Friday yet and the other person say Japan is 2 days ahead of the US. I might have to quote that later.
---
#8RatheVPosted 7/10/2013 1:10:35 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
mehmetski posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Socran posted...

You're wrong.

What contradicting?
I said it's not Friday yet and the other person say Japan is 2 days ahead of the US. I might have to quote that later.

I might have to quote you later...
#9Mikey_RPosted 7/10/2013 1:16:33 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
What contradicting?

I would re-read that again, just saying.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#10SocranPosted 7/10/2013 1:56:18 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Socran posted...

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/d38157b292ac8f72fb669afeefa62cf45e.png
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."