This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So its friday at Japan right?

#11mehmetskiPosted 7/10/2013 2:57:34 AM
Socran posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
I said it's not Friday yet and the other person say Japan is 2 days ahead of the US. I might have to quote that later.

Socran posted...
Uh, well, it just turned into Wednesday in the US, and I'm pretty sure Japan isn't two days ahead of us...

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/d38157b292ac8f72fb669afeefa62cf45e.png

under these circumstances and regarding this board, im surprised that your e-card is actually pretty friendly
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#12alatreon789Posted 7/10/2013 3:40:53 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
mehmetski posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Socran posted...
Uh, well, it just turned into Wednesday in the US, and I'm pretty sure Japan isn't two days ahead of us...

You're wrong.

so youre contradicting yourself? what is this i dont even?

What contradicting?
I said it's not Friday yet and the other person say Japan is 2 days ahead of the US. I might have to quote that later.

Uhh. Read that again.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012
#13CM_PLUNGEPosted 7/10/2013 3:42:56 AM
MetaCyclone posted...
And they have some kind of holiday this week too that involves closing down certain industrials/commercials for the day right?

That's the case, we may get a leak today... Or have to wait till Monday

Its 7:42 PM in _Japan, Wednesday, how the heck would it be Friday, no countries has a two day advance from any other.

The holiday is next week, Monday, thats why the magazine coms out Saturday instead of Monday.
---
3DS FC: 1547 5213 7769
#14jEr3mYPosted 7/10/2013 5:38:01 AM
Bahahahaha this topic is fail....

Also, Japan is far from Friday...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#15SakurafanboyPosted 7/10/2013 5:45:04 AM
#Facepalm

this topic, man, this topic.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#16MetaCyclone(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 6:02:21 AM
Well, i'd always assume Japan was ahead of us a day or two. More so, it was 1:20 am and j was just decompressing from a closing shift while half asleep.

Noted next time i wont post that late...
---
Looking forward on ditching pokemon B & W for X & Y.
#17SocranPosted 7/10/2013 6:10:37 AM(edited)
MetaCyclone posted...
Well, i'd always assume Japan was ahead of us a day or two. More so, it was 1:20 am and j was just decompressing from a closing shift while half asleep.

Noted next time i wont post that late...

Just remember that time is determined by whether or not the sun is facing them, making it a different point in the same 24-hour cycle. They can never be a full day or more ahead, unless they double-lapped us.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."