This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which rival annoyed you the most?

#31Paul_Man_JonesPosted 7/10/2013 6:24:41 AM
Honestly, Hugh for me. YOU ARE ABOUT TO FEEL MY RAGE. Got real old real fast. Silver is a close second though.
---
One step closer to victory!
#32fedartzPosted 7/10/2013 6:27:46 AM
EmeraldRange posted...
fedartz posted...
EmeraldRange posted...
May. Not a serious trainer just trying to waste my time by riding a bike to me and then challenging me with a Grovyle the last time I saw her. It was so annoying that she never acted like a competitive rival. I guess that this was the start of all those friendly rivals.

Take that back, I think it was Brendan who never acted like a competitive rival. May is not too shabby I guess.

It depends on whether you play as a girl or a boy and as I played as Brendan, May was the the uncompetive rival. And she was by far the shabbiest rival ever.

I played as May. My gawd Brendan is the Sissiest rival I've ever met. May is a normal rival but she turns out to be a pretty good lover in the end.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#33SummonearthPosted 7/10/2013 6:40:36 AM
Blue/Gary.
I see him as a egotistic, annoying and downright terrible bastard.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#34gladwyn101Posted 7/10/2013 6:47:31 AM
Most annoying rival: Definitely Barry.

Silver is actually one of my more preferred rivals. Someone who initially starts off with a really bad attitude, but his character develops and he eventually understands that Pokemon aren't just tools.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon