This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction:Pokemon stadium 3

#1yoshirulezzPosted 7/10/2013 7:05:43 AM
Being released on the Wii U with pokemon up to the 6th gen, over 50 different stages, 200 minigames , An actual story mode, A championship arena, and cross play with X and Y where you can trade over, and battle people online from the 3DS. Your thoughts?
#2scrappybristolPosted 7/10/2013 7:06:33 AM
Disappointment.

Where is Snap-U?
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#3Davidk92Posted 7/10/2013 7:07:40 AM
scrappybristol posted...
Disappointment.

Where is Snap-U?

This, UNLESS PokeStadium 3 also has a Gym Leader castle.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#4InhaledCornPosted 7/10/2013 7:08:06 AM
While I would love this, the main appeal of the Stadium games was being able to play with the mons you raised in 3D.

Unless there was some real incentive, like special move tutors, Pokemon with special moves, hard-to-obtain Pokemon, and minigames that increase your bond with your Pokemon while training them at the same time, I can't see the point.

Although, knowing Nintendo, if they do make a Pokemon Stadium, it'll probably be as cheap feeling as Battle Revolution.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#5TranquilSeaPosted 7/10/2013 7:09:14 AM
The only spin-off Pokemon game that I would care for is Pokemon TCG 3DS.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#6MagmastaPosted 7/10/2013 7:13:13 AM
Will it have rentals for every pokemon in existence so you don't have to transfer your team over?

I don't think it will, nothing can beat pokemon stadium one and two.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#7FuzzyJelloPosted 7/10/2013 7:20:18 AM
InhaledCorn posted...
Although, knowing Nintendo, if they do make a Pokemon Stadium, it'll probably be as cheap feeling as Battle Revolution.

But if half the point of the Stadiums is graphics, the only way to justify the investment is to make another feature-light Battle Revolution. Half the game's problem wasn't even the lack of content, but all of it's stupid limitations all over the place (Tying saves to one DS game save, one shop item download per save, no text communication buttons online, etc.) which could be fixed in another game; if you could get over the hurdles it did the one thing it was made to do very well.
#8Davidk92Posted 7/10/2013 7:23:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]