This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

#141henriuePosted 7/11/2013 4:21:54 AM(edited)
Ahh, sea salt ice cream, sunsets, winner discounts. *Plays days*
@ Rated: The new rogue vigilante, and BTW LMAO at most of it.
@ JacexYuuki: Totally support it.
@ PZ: That new character intrigues me :3
@ Defender: Welcome!
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
I also love jazz!
#142protobakurionPosted 7/11/2013 9:25:02 AM
Okay, if PZ can't narrate today, I will narrate but Maho will have to do the battles.
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#143purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 9:54:08 AM
protobakurion posted...
Okay, if PZ can't narrate today, I will narrate but Maho will have to do the battles.

Ehem.. I doubt you'll want to do the next part
---
Shut up! I'm too rich to die!
#144protobakurionPosted 7/11/2013 10:06:48 AM
purplezoroark posted...
protobakurion posted...

Ehem.. I doubt you'll want to do the next part

You just gotta believe.
---
#145Defender31415Posted 7/11/2013 2:02:58 PM(edited)
Defender31415 posted...
Zael finishes breakfast, collects his team, and heads in the direction of the Gym.

OOC: Thanks Henri. Glad to be here. Too bad I can't do any practice rounds in the Gym.

IC:Zael reaches the Vermillion Gym, finding it blocked by a tree. I don't have anything with Cut, or even the HM, so... "Surge! Flame Charge!" The Blitzle comes out of its Pokeball, rears up on its hind legs, and neighs.

OOC: Blitzle gets that attack at lvl 18. If that's too high of a level for this point in the RP, tell me.

IC: Surge charges into the tree at full speed, burning it to a crisp, and burning a hole in the Gym wall.

Zael: ".... Crud. Not again!" The Lieutenant'll kill me for that one! That's the fourth time this has happened, but without Cut or Surf, how else can I get here? I guess I could have Smaug burn the tree, but he gets a little fire-happy sometimes.

Sighing to himself, Zael walks through his makeshift entrance.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#146Defender31415Posted 7/11/2013 2:19:52 PM
Surge notices Zael as he enters the Gym.

Surge: "What have I told you about being late on your visits? It's 1100 hours. You were supposed to be here at 1000 hours! Not to mention your unorthodox method of entry will require me to do Gym repairs, while you get trash duty- a private's work!"

Zael: "Sorry Uncle..." *is embarrassed* "I'll take care of both jobs."

Surge: "Really, boy? Show me what you can do. And don't let that Blitzle of yours loose im my Gym. It's gotten a little reckless since I gave it to you."

Zael: "OK."

Surge: "OK?!" I expect a "yes, sir!"

Zael: *recovering his manners, and saluting* "Yes, sir!"

Surge: "Better. Now get to work."

Zael dutifully steps between the trash cans and the hole he created, and thinks to himself. Then he gets an idea.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#147purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 2:46:39 PM
Well this little adventure is nice, try not to spoil much to the others, and if you need me to narrate anything let me know

(Keep in mind that I'm still not 100% available..)
---
Shut up! I'm too rich to die!
#148Defender31415Posted 7/11/2013 2:46:57 PM
Zael throws his three remaining Pokeballs into the air. "Asthar! Smaug! Lowell! Come out!"

The Kirlia, Bagon, and Shellder (respectively) emerge from their Pokeballs, looking at their trainer.

Zael: "OK. Here's the plan. While I take out the trash, the three of you will work on the hole. Asthar, you use Confusion to lift the broken pieces back into the hole. Once they're in place, Lowell and Smaug will use Icicle Spear and Ember simultaneously, creating partially melted ice that will serve as mortar. Be thankful it was just a wall, guys. If Surge had broken a pipe, or worse, part of the electrical system, I'd be in big trouble."

The three Pokemon get to work, taking care of the repairs with no problem, with Lowell sitting on Smaug's head. Zael has the hard job- removing the trash from all the trash cans. As he goes back for one, it is suddenly surrounded by a blue light, and levitated into the air, then the trash is moved to Zael's side.

Asthar: "Kirlia!"

Zael: "Switching jobs, huh? Thanks, my friend. Care to help me with the rest?"

Asthar: "Kir!"

Zael: "OK then. Let's go to it."

Working together, the two remove the trash, rearranging the trash cans so no one will find the switches. Once this is done, Zael recalls the team and reports to Surge.
---
#149protobakurionPosted 7/11/2013 3:30:25 PM
Based upon my research...

Zael (Surge?)

Nephew of Vermilion City Gym Leader Lt. Surge.

Has a Kirlia, Blitzle, and Shellder.

Very intriguing.
---
#150MrMahoPosted 7/11/2013 4:04:42 PM
protobakurion posted...
Based upon my research...

Zael (Surge?)

Nephew of Vermilion City Gym Leader Lt. Surge.

Has a Kirlia, Blitzle, and Shellder.

Very intriguing.

And Bagon.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops