This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

#191RatedRKO7Posted 7/11/2013 9:54:23 PM
Dark: Well it all started one day when we were hanging out in the usual spot and decided to leave to get some Sea Salt ice cream. Then on one of the back alley streets we saw a Riolu injured. Unfortunately before we could treat it we got ambushed by a poachers who used smoke screen to cover them before we could do anything. I yelled to them to go get help while I lunged at them. I was able to choke one of them out before being captured.
*Dark takes another bite of her ice cream.*
Dark: I woke up up tied up in a spider web made by an Ariados. They had many pokemon locked up in cages and I struggled to get free. One of them said I was feisty and asked me for my name. I I told them my name was Light. They asked me why I tried to stop them and I went on a rant on how what they are doing is wrong and they laugh. One of them tried to talk me up and kiss me. I wasn't even a teenager yet. I spat in his face. He then went for a dagger and lunged it at me.
Dark: Using my instincts I was able to turn and had the dagger cut the ropes, chocked him out and used the dagger to cut the web. I was free. The others got up and started to go to me with there pokemon. Then a young guy dressed in a black cloak and he had red spiky hair probably around 15ish came in with a Vulpix and a Magmar. He battled them using fire type moves. During the commotion i was able to steal the keys off the guy i chocked out to free the Pokemon. After the bad buys ran out of pokemon. They threw the dagger I cut with the ropes at the Riolu. i naturally dove in to take the blow and then Jasmine's Steelix blocked it with an Iron tail. Jasmine and the police show up. The poachers escaped with a poke doll. The guy was leaving when I asked him for his name. He said "Name's Axel. Got it memorized?"
Dark: I nursed her back to health and would only trust me so I caught her in a pokeball and named her Aura. But that wasn't the last time I saw the poachers. They apparently weren't too please with me so they keep on capturing me and put me in death traps after I kept on escaping being tied up. But whenever I confront them after I get free. The police show up and the poachers always get away. Eventually Jasmine grew so worried about me she spent almost every waking minute by my side. So that is when I decided to move to Cyan Town so Jasmine can move on. And I never been back since.
*Dark takes her last bite of her ice cream.*
Dark: Man that hits the spot. You know that they only have Sea Salt Ice Cream in major ports. I missed them so much. How did you like your ice cream?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#192RatedRKO7Posted 7/11/2013 9:55:08 PM
sorry it took me so long to reply. I was spending time on it.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#193MrMahoPosted 7/11/2013 10:05:23 PM
It's all good~
_________

"Ah...that makes me feel bad about everything that happened back there..." Mako said, with a bit of remorse in his tone. "We'll eventually catch those poachers, I promise."

"Gible! Gib! Gib!" Glissando cheered, as he agreed with Mako.

"Even Glissando is willing to help when we approach them next time." Mako took a bite of his ice cream, "I really don't know what to think of it, to be honest..."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#194RatedRKO7Posted 7/11/2013 10:10:06 PM
Dark: Thanks Mako. Aura, Beldum what do you think? Want to bag us some poachers?
*Dark turns around to see Aura dodge a Take Down which knocks Dark off the pier and into the sea. Aura and Beldum continue to fight.*
Dark: Hey Mako can you pull me up?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#195MrMahoPosted 7/11/2013 10:26:09 PM
Mako took one foot out of the water and as he was about to pull the other one up, he was suddenly dragged underneath the water, "DA-".

Glissando looked into the water and cried out, "Gible! Gib! Gib! Gible!" He didn't know what to do.

Probably going to stop it there, unless someone is on to narrate a battle.
---
#196RatedRKO7Posted 7/11/2013 10:29:19 PM
Dark: Mako! Beldum come with me
*Dark dove underwater to try and follow Mako, Beldum followed in after.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#197RatedRKO7Posted 7/11/2013 10:30:51 PM
getting off for the night
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#198MrMahoPosted 7/11/2013 10:32:51 PM
All right, goodnight.
---
#199henriuePosted 7/12/2013 6:34:54 AM
Defender31415 posted...
Defender31415 posted...
I guess I could have Smaug burn the tree, but he gets a little fire-happy sometimes

(^_^)b

protobakurion posted...

Umm..>_<;

Strike 1 for PZ!

Real Life > RP
No strikes.

RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: I guess I didn't talk much about my past huh. Back in Olivine I had three friends, Hayer, Pence, and Olette. Everyday we would buy sea salt ice cream and eat it on top of the Lighthouse. We used to get into so much trouble together.

d(^_^)b
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
I also love jazz!
#200henriuePosted 7/12/2013 6:35:24 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Well it all started one day when we were hanging out in the usual spot and decided to leave to get some Sea Salt ice cream.

:D

I was able to choke one of them out before being captured.

O_O

One of them tried to talk me up and kiss me. I wasn't even a teenager yet. I spat in his face. He then went for a dagger and lunged it at me.

D8

Then a young guy dressed in a black cloak and he had red spiky hair probably around 15ish came in with a Vulpix and a Magmar. He battled them using fire type moves. He said "Name's Axel. Got it memorized?"

That's it, sorry guys Dark is my favorite out of all your chars.

Probably my favorite super hero. Great origin story there.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture
I also love jazz!