This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

#321MrMahoPosted 7/13/2013 9:14:02 PM
Mako didn't bother to reply or look back. Until he reached the dock, where he just stopped and stared, thinking of the incident from earlier.
_________

I wouldn't really...call it a sad boy act exactly.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#322RatedRKO7Posted 7/13/2013 9:19:54 PM
*Dark runs around the city and almost knocks Yuuki over.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#323purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 9:24:12 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
*Dark runs around the city and almost knocks Yuuki over.*

Yuuki: "whaa- damn people don't see where they are going now.....hey..where's mako?.. Oh hell if he thinks he's gatting away!"

Yuuki catch up with mako in the docks

Yuuki: "what'chu doin'?
---
Shut up! I'm too rich to die!
#324RatedRKO7Posted 7/13/2013 9:27:43 PM
Dark: Wow almost knocked Yuuki down. And he got away. Maybe he know where Mako is.
*Dark is following Yuuki's trail.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#325MrMahoPosted 7/13/2013 9:31:49 PM
Okay, maybe it may turn into a sad boy act.
________

Mako was having a flashback, but with an alternate ending. Dark didn't come to save him and he just heard laughter above the surface. He started to talk in his flashback, but it could be heard by Yuuki, "N-No...No...Why did I even...I-I shouldn't have went on this journey...I'm just slowing..." In the flashback, the Carvanha bit harder and his voice became louder, "EVERYONE DOWN..."

Mako held his head as if it were in extreme pain, "NO...UGH...WHY..." He fell to his knees and he felt tears gathering in his eyes.
---
#326purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 9:31:57 PM
Gotta go sorry >_<
---
#327RatedRKO7Posted 7/13/2013 9:59:47 PM
*Dark follows Yuuki's trail and led her to the dock that she and Mako had ice cream. She was about to say something humourous but noticed that Mako is crying. Dark sneaks up next to Mako.*
Dark: Are you ok? You got me worried when you were not in your room.
*Dark coughs*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#328MrMahoPosted 7/13/2013 10:06:32 PM
Mako snapped out of the flashback and became sane after hearing Dark's voice, "Yeah...I'm fine...After Vermilion...after..."
________

I'm going to head off now. Goodnight.
---
#329RatedRKO7Posted 7/13/2013 10:11:15 PM
Dark: Something tells me you aren't. You can tell me anything Mako. Yuuki too. So what is on your mind?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#330purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 9:26:08 AM
Yuuki scratches his head before talking

Yuuki: "yeah..after that little scene I'm not believing you are fine, heck what happened you your foot?"

Silence passes...

Yuuki thinks he won't be getting answers from mako so he decides to ask dark

Yuuki: "pssh dark, did..something happened early today?"
---