This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

#481protobakurionPosted 8/14/2013 8:29:32 PM
Someone has noticed my absence.
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#482RatedRKO7Posted 8/17/2013 8:45:03 AM
protobakurion posted...

You left? I had no idea.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#483protobakurionPosted 8/19/2013 7:37:13 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...

You left? I had no idea.

Tbh, I am not very active anymore
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#484MrMahoPosted 8/19/2013 9:44:40 AM
Oh boy... :/
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#485purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 2:13:59 PM
Ok...this is driving me crazy, even if we have to do this step by step I'm posting this.
====================
-TIME SKIP-

Its the day of the fishing contest, there are promotional harlequins everywhere announcing the fishing contest, the media is filled with announcers as well.

Yuuki is outside of the pokemon center, already dressed

Yuuki: "*sigh* what's the point?.. Guess I'll watch at least.."
===================
Ok..post whenever you can..even if we do this step by step we are gonna pull this off!!

@maho: www.polygon.com/2013/8/16/4627222/persona-4-arena-sequel-revealed-features-new-characters

THE HYPE!!
---
Shut up! I'm too rich to die!
PSN: Teddie-kun
#486Defender31415Posted 8/19/2013 2:32:33 PM
Zael wakes up; after breakfast and preparing his Pokemon, he heads to the Pokemon Center.

Zael: (to himself): "This is the day of the contest. My team is ready to go. Let's win this thing!"
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)
#487RatedRKO7Posted 8/19/2013 8:06:24 PM
*Dark wakes up to all the commotion.*
What is going on.
*Dark makes herself look and smell absolutely flawless and heads over to the commotion.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#488MrMahoPosted 8/19/2013 9:30:37 PM
@PZ. Yeah, I saw that when it was first posted about.
________

Mako woke up from the contact of sunlight peeking through the window, towards Mako's eyes. He looked over towards his Pokeballs and thought aloud, "Maybe it was a mistake to go on this journey..." He started thinking about everything that has been happening.

He did all of the things he needed to do in the morning and walked outside.

Mako saw a huge commotion going on outside and was slightly curious of what was going on. He looked at the ocean and started thinking of the Carvanha incident. "Why am I even trying to see what this commotion is all about...?"
---
#489RatedRKO7Posted 8/22/2013 6:32:45 PM
*Dark spots Mako by the crowd.*
Ok it is time to help Mako by avoiding him. This way he won't suffer anymore because of me.
*Dark goes the opposite way Mako is and asks someone what is the commotion.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#490MrMahoPosted 8/22/2013 6:38:19 PM
So we're just waiting on Proto and Fox. I actually haven't heard from Fox in a while >____>.
---