This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP- Team void M.O - part 21 - Hello and farewell

#491RatedRKO7Posted 8/22/2013 6:39:43 PM
MrMaho posted...
So we're just waiting on Proto and Fox. I actually haven't heard from Fox in a while >____>.

same i know proto was on earlier
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#492purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:41:23 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
*Dark spots Mako by the crowd.*
Ok it is time to help Mako by avoiding him. This way he won't suffer anymore because of me.
*Dark goes the opposite way Mako is and asks someone what is the commotion.*

Well perfect timing, just got home.
=================

Guy: "Huh? Haven't you heard? The fishing contest its today, its held once a year here so its kind of a big deal"

The guy points at the center of the crowd, there is a clown juggling some pokeballs, there are too water thanks with water-type pokemon jumping from one to the other.

Clown: "ladies and gentleman! The time has come! The fishing contest is here!"

There is another clown handling poster with the directions.
---
I must warn you, I look damn good in a tutu!
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png
#493purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:44:39 PM
MrMaho posted...
So we're just waiting on Proto and Fox. I actually haven't heard from Fox in a while >____>.

Probably out of the blue, but you two are more than welcome in the secret board :c

I've see fox sometimes too, I think he is not on right now. I'll be sure to tell him.
---
#494RatedRKO7Posted 8/22/2013 6:50:24 PM
Fishing contest. That takes me back to the one in Olivine. I always fell asleep during them but one year I was doing good. Then I got captured and was used as bait for some Basculen. I was able to escape when they were using the crane to cast the line. I used lass from a broken window and barrel rolled to saftey. When the thieves found me I was free of the line and about to apply the Dark Choke on one when the police showed up and ruined everything. I believe that was kidnapping number 21.
Dark: Ok I can always use a Meowth nap. Where do I sign up?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#495RatedRKO7Posted 8/22/2013 6:51:55 PM
purplezoroark posted...
MrMaho posted...

Probably out of the blue, but you two are more than welcome in the secret board :c

I've see fox sometimes too, I think he is not on right now. I'll be sure to tell him.

i sometimes there. I post in some of the cyos things. I was the one that made us loose the duel in the yugioh one.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#496purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:54:30 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Fishing contest. That takes me back to the one in Olivine. I always fell asleep during them but one year I was doing good. Then I got captured and was used as bait for some Basculen. I was able to escape when they were using the crane to cast the line. I used lass from a broken window and barrel rolled to saftey. When the thieves found me I was free of the line and about to apply the Dark Choke on one when the police showed up and ruined everything. I believe that was kidnapping number 21.

The clown does a hand stand and points at a direction with his feet.

Clown: "juuuuust follow the directions young lady! Once you reach the place just ask one of the ladies by the entrance"
---
#497RatedRKO7Posted 8/22/2013 7:00:50 PM
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Clown: "juuuuust follow the directions young lady! Once you reach the place just ask one of the ladies by the entrance"

Uggh following directions from a clown. Last time that happened I got kidnapped and locked in an abadoned fun house with a lot Zubats using supersonic. Good thing there was a spinarack web there so i could use it to plug my ears. I eventually found the bad guys and Dark chocked one guy. But the police came and scared them away. I hate the police.
Dark: Would this lead me to a fun house?
===================
we need a new topic.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#498purplezoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 7:17:50 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Uggh following directions from a clown. Last time that happened I got kidnapped and locked in an abadoned fun house with a lot Zubats using supersonic. Good thing there was a spinarack web there so i could use it to plug my ears. I eventually found the bad guys and Dark chocked one guy. But the police came and scared them away. I hate the police.
Dark: Would this lead me to a fun house?
===================
we need a new topic.

Indeed we do...but I gotta go now >_<
===============
The clown keeps doing the act, dark finds herfelf in the middle of the crowd with the clown juggling and dancing

Clown: "Not so sure about houses, but the fun is a guarantee!"

He does a backflip

Clown: "don't forget about the prices! You gotta let the judges see!"

He turns multiple times

Clown: "How great your pokemon are or you won't get even a burn heal!"

He keeps doint the act
==============
Got a bit lazy with the rhymes...if you can even call them that ^ ^;
See you all later =/
---
#499protobakurionPosted 8/23/2013 11:29:35 AM
Jace wakes up and walks outside.

Short post.........
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#500protobakurionPosted 8/23/2013 11:30:16 AM
protobakurion posted...
Jace wakes up and walks outside.

Short post.........

Closing
---
Official Assassin of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay!
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.