This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel so disgraced......

#1Noctus3Posted 7/10/2013 2:19:22 PM
I just lost to a Zard. It was a great battle with only my Paralyzed Physical Bulky Sableye left, and his SR'd and dented Solar Powered Charizard left.

The sun was up and the Zara was at 45% due to circumstances and my Sabeleye was a t full health. His flamethrower OHKO'd me. 'twas a good game......but a Zard?
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#2Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 2:23:21 PM
Bump.
---
#3KyrieIrvingPosted 7/10/2013 2:24:39 PM
Charizard is the greatest so that's not surprising.
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#4SirPikachuPosted 7/10/2013 2:27:49 PM
Maybe now you won't be so ignorant in thinking that Charizard is horrible. How did you expect to beat it with a Sableye?!
#5mehmetskiPosted 7/10/2013 2:28:21 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
Charizard is the greatest so that's not surprising.

charizard WAS the greatest. in the TCG. but that aside, charizard isnt the weakest pokemon.
now youre in a dilemma: either you call yourself weak because you lost to a charizard, or you say you arent that bad because charizard isnt that bad. OOOOH! BURN!
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#6RoobitysuPosted 7/10/2013 2:29:58 PM
Depends, what's your team? That's a big factor in getting swept by certain threats
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#7PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/10/2013 2:33:32 PM
I once had my entire team walled in Gen 4 to a Troupius. It was amazing.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492 both both games), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#8Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 2:35:25 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Maybe now you won't be so ignorant in thinking that Charizard is horrible. How did you expect to beat it with a Sableye?!

I didn't expect to beat it. It was physically bulky. The topic is pointing out that it was GG, and by a Charizard nonetheless.
---
#9SirPikachuPosted 7/10/2013 2:39:58 PM
Noctus3 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

I didn't expect to beat it. It was physically bulky. The topic is pointing out that it was GG, and by a Charizard nonetheless.

Yea well believe it or not, Charizards actually pretty good! He's nowhere near the best but under sun, he can do A LOT of damage. It just annoys me that you talk about him like he's the worst pokémon out there.
#10Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 2:44:51 PM
SirPikachu posted...
Noctus3 posted...
SirPikachu posted...

Yea well believe it or not, Charizards actually pretty good! He's nowhere near the best but under sun, he can do A LOT of damage. It just annoys me that you talk about him like he's the worst pokémon out there.

He isn't the worse. It is the annoying people who push him into everything that makes him the worst. I have no problem with a Zard fan, just don't shove it down my throat.
---