This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm hoping we don't get evolutions revealed.

#1GoatercyclePosted 7/10/2013 3:45:59 PM
Anyone else with me? I just wanna see a few more first stage evolution pokemon before release. I'd rather be surprised when they evolve ingame.
---
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/10/2013 3:47:42 PM
This. I want to try to avoid knowing as much as possible, so that I can go through the game and not know into what my pokes will evolve, and so either 1) I can avoid looking at evolutions, or B) hope that none are shown
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3Davidk92Posted 7/10/2013 3:49:03 PM
Goatercycle posted...
Anyone else with me? I just wanna see a few more first stage evolution pokemon before release. I'd rather be surprised when they evolve ingame.

Too late! *points out Talonflame*
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/10/2013 3:49:43 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple more evolutions, like if the Skrelp evolution is real, but we're definitely not getting the starter evolutions before release unless there's a leak.

At any rate, I'm done with new info after this month, so I guess it won't matter too much.

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
1)
B)

That's my thing. Stop it!
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#5Goatercycle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 3:50:13 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Goatercycle posted...

Too late! *points out Talonflame*

Besides the ones already reveal. I wanna have a little bit of it spoiled but not a lot. Btw Talonflame's badass.
---
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/10/2013 4:13:19 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple more evolutions, like if the Skrelp evolution is real, but we're definitely not getting the starter evolutions before release unless there's a leak.

At any rate, I'm done with new info after this month, so I guess it won't matter too much.

1)
B)

:D
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 7/10/2013 4:22:02 PM
FuneralCake posted...

1)
B)

:D

---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF