This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What NEW dual typing should be in x and y

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What NEW dual typing should be in x and y
3 years ago#1
I want a fighting / ghost and a fire ice type
call me 2 battle MICKEYx FC: 4141-2356-8625 me first
feel free
3 years ago#2
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
3 years ago#3

or Rock/Ice for the lulz
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
3 years ago#4
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
3 years ago#5
Flying/Fighting, Grass/Dragon, Bug/Dragon, Electric/Rock
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
3 years ago#6
Fire water shark.
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at:
3 years ago#7
3 years ago#8
grass/electric (not a form change but an actual pokemon)

or fighting/flying
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
3 years ago#9
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
3 years ago#10
I think it would be cool to have a grass/ghost type known for draining the life out of plants. :P
3DS Friendcode: 0087-3629-7518
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What NEW dual typing should be in x and y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived