This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy Type??

#21GL17CH(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:35:16 PM
jayman7 posted...
GL17CH posted...
welcome to the ubers, gardevoir

LOLno.

GL17CH posted...
I'm actually pretty enraged about this. Dragons are supposed to have no weaknesses except each other and ice. Lance is furious about this.

And Psychics are supposed to have no weaknesses except Bug-type moves (which are weak) and Ghost-type moves (oh, wait, never mind). There's no way that will ever change, right?

and look how terrible psychic is now..
#22LightningHawk90Posted 7/10/2013 9:36:07 PM
GL17CH posted...
jayman7 posted...
GL17CH posted...
welcome to the ubers, gardevoir

LOLno.

GL17CH posted...
I'm actually pretty enraged about this. Dragons are supposed to have no weaknesses except each other and ice. Lance is furious about this.

And Psychics are supposed to have no weaknesses except Bug-type moves (which are weak) and Ghost-type moves (oh, wait, never mind). There's no way that will ever change, right?

and look how terrible psychic is now..

Not at all terrible? Are we even playing the same game?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#23GL17CH(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:37:57 PM
lol are you serious? dark is wayyy better than psychic, ghost is obsolete in my opinion.
#24LightningHawk90Posted 7/10/2013 9:39:22 PM
Dark is supposed to be better than Psychic. It's super effective against it.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#25MickeyRocksaPosted 7/10/2013 9:41:17 PM
GL17CH posted...
lol are you serious? dark is wayyy better than psychic, ghost is obsolete in my opinion.

ghost is good for attacking people with status affects and is used to wall fighting types and rapid spinners, psi however... going to agree
---
call me 2 battle MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me first
feel free
#26TyranidomegaPosted 7/10/2013 9:55:10 PM
This topic is so incoherent
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#27AysanderPosted 7/10/2013 9:59:23 PM
Psychic? Bad?

Blame the pokemon in it, not the entire type. Only good psychics are legends or Alakazam, because all "modern" non-legend psychics are slow as crap and dark move distribution is amazingly common. Or they're part steel with stats on the level of a pseudo-legend.

Put psychic on a magmortar and slower fighting types will run in fright. Faster ones will just stone edge you and be done w/ it, but still. Psycho Cut is Gallade's saving grace, and Zen Headbutt gives several pokes decent coverage.