This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leaks are up.

#171JoJoX200Posted 7/11/2013 1:24:54 AM
Just saw the leaks. This gen just gets better and better for me.
Both Clauncher AND Cotton Candy mon on X? Hell yes!

Also, Goronda looks really cool. Managed to turn my meh opinion about Pancham around completely - now I might even put it on my team.

The squids look kinda cool, but I don't care about them too much.

That Fairy bird looks pretty sweet (pun not intended). Am I the only one who sees a slight resemblance to a plague doctor's mask? Here's a pic: http://sylvaansuz.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/plague8.jpg
Not likely if they want the Fairy type's main characteristic to be cute, but it's what I see.

Cotton Candy mon is a sure slot on my team. It looks way too derpy to NOT like it xD Here's talking a fan of Stunfisk, Garbodore line AND Vanillish line, mind you. Hope it gets a nice evolution.

No Guard for Honedge is pretty sick if it gets anything near of the usual ghost's status move pool. Come to think of it, No Guard doesn't let one hit through immunities, does it?
#172jneal57Posted 7/11/2013 1:28:56 AM
Luigi player posted...
a Flamingo fairy bird!

omg this
---
:3 kitty kitty
#173Scraggy26Posted 7/11/2013 1:48:40 AM
Xazeal posted...
Clauncher is exclusive to Pokémon X while Skrelp is exclusive to Pokémon Y

I get to catch a Skrelp. Awesome!
---
3DS FC: 1134-7667-3258
#174BasilVZeroPosted 7/11/2013 2:10:19 AM
Team orange l0l
---
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero
#175DarkFistsPosted 7/11/2013 2:28:11 AM
WiiareVenom posted...
Yveltal learns DEATH WING. The Life/Death thing is looking pretty real, isn't it? Somewhat strange that Xerneas isn't part Grass.

I'm gonna guess that it isn't Fairy/Grass because both could be classified under life...so they want it to just saty SE against Dragon.

Also...wonder what Death Wing will be changed to in English...probably Dark Wing or something...which would bring on Darkwing Duck references, obviously.
#176AngryGFAQerPosted 7/11/2013 2:41:36 AM
gwithy16 posted...
Yveltal: Dark/Flying
Pancham evolution shown. It is Fighting/Dark.
New squids are Dark/Psychic

OH, GOD! YES!

Dark-types are getting much love this gen. I was going to get Pokemon Y due to Yveltal, and now that it is Dark, I'm more than happy.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#177DarkFistsPosted 7/11/2013 4:04:43 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...
gwithy16 posted...
Yveltal: Dark/Flying
Pancham evolution shown. It is Fighting/Dark.
New squids are Dark/Psychic

OH, GOD! YES!

Dark-types are getting much love this gen. I was going to get Pokemon Y due to Yveltal, and now that it is Dark, I'm more than happy.

Yeah, we've got 2 new dark types, with some pretty good type coverage (Yveltal will take 1x from Fighting and Bug)...and seeing as a ton of my favorites are Dark type, I'm loving this.
#178gamermasterwizPosted 7/11/2013 4:15:42 AM
The Cotton Candy Pokemon looks YUMMY!

I hope it has three evolve forms like Vanilluxe~!!
---
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
#179Misdreavus573Posted 7/11/2013 4:36:48 AM
I... don't like a single new Pokemon announced.

Goronda is eh. Just not my thing.

Maika is somewhat cute I guess, but Karamanero... really? Finally, after 5 gens we get a Dark/Psychic type, and this is what we get? It looks like a mix between Ursala and a Jynx. Not to mention this is the second gen in a row with a squid/jellyfish with a cool concept and a hugely disappointing payoff. First Jellicent and now this. Game Freak just can NOT get squid and jellyfish right.

Shushup looks cute enough, I just really hope it gets an evo that makes it look cool. Peroppafu... I'm not against Pokemon based off food, but this thing looks unbelievably derpy.

Honestly, the only thing I like about this latest reveal, are Xerneas and Yveltal's typing and Team Flare. None of the new Pokemon are doing it for me.
#180SazukeEXPosted 7/11/2013 4:59:20 AM
Glad I've already decided on Y based on the mascot Pokemon alone.

Think we'll get a Pokemon Z with it being about Rebirth?
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.