This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh My F***ing God. A Cotton Candy Pokemon.

#101Solar_CrimsonPosted 7/11/2013 12:43:23 PM
Razieru posted...
Ah, cute, he's getting angrier. Way to reflect your maturity by calling me a kid now.

*ignores that he's done the same thing in this very topic, and even in that post*

fahademon posted...
Actually,they end pretty quickly except for the "bigger" trolls.But I'd say Raizeru is more successful in his trolling attempts,many of his troll topics that I've seen always go past 30,since people always want to (try to)argue with this guy.Even in this topic.
Now,most of ya'll know he's a troll so why respond?

Yeah, I think I'm done arguing with him. It's going nowhere and all he's doing is harping on about high quality graphics while insulting other people while judging them for using the same insults against him.

And I bet he's going to call this a win. Oh well. One of us has to be mature.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#102yzmanPosted 7/11/2013 12:56:39 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Did you know if the Sun was ten feet closer to the earth we would all burn to death, and if it were ten feet further away the earth would freeze? God is great.

Your signature is totally false. You probably shouldn't be saying how great your God is with a quote anyone can disprove with a 10 second google search.

The sun is closer during some seasons and farther during others. This distance ranges on average by 3 million miles. A bit more than 10.

On topic: I love when people freak over new pokemon designs, makes me smile.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#103Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 1:05:21 PM
Solar_Crimson posted...
*ignores that he's done the same thing in this very topic, and even in that post*

It's not like the shoe didn't fit, especially when you consider the drivel in every single one of YOUR posts alone.

Yeah, I think I'm done arguing with him.

You mean the mediocre and run of the mill fan service is over? You don't say....

It's going nowhere and all he's doing is harping on about high quality graphics while insulting other people while judging them for using the same insults against him.

Now, now, don't you dare flaunt that victim card. You're the one who valiantly shared your opinions as facts "fandomonium" like they were the universal truth. You even said so:

"The majority matters."

And I bet he's going to call this a win. Oh well.

Considering how it took another poster to get you to stop your useless fan service wailing, I'd say so. Oh well.

One of us has to be mature.

It's always amusing to see a pot kettler do their fair share of dirt slinging, then pull the "mature" card. I guess that condescending fail is needed on the job you claim to have.
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#104NekoHime64Posted 7/11/2013 1:17:32 PM
This troll topic's STILL going?! *is sad*
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#105Wolflink001Posted 7/11/2013 1:19:05 PM
Razieru posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...

It's not like the shoe didn't fit, especially when you consider the drivel in every single one of YOUR posts alone.

Yeah, I think I'm done arguing with him.

You mean the mediocre and run of the mill fan service is over? You don't say....

It's going nowhere and all he's doing is harping on about high quality graphics while insulting other people while judging them for using the same insults against him.

Now, now, don't you dare flaunt that victim card. You're the one who valiantly shared your opinions as facts "fandomonium" like they were the universal truth. You even said so:

"The majority matters."

And I bet he's going to call this a win. Oh well.

Considering how it took another poster to get you to stop your useless fan service wailing, I'd say so. Oh well.

One of us has to be mature.

It's always amusing to see a pot kettler do their fair share of dirt slinging, then pull the "mature" card. I guess that condescending fail is needed on the job you claim to have.

You're sounding like a washed up parallelogram now dude.
---
The lone wolf has spoken...
Black FC: 2537-2909-0792 Black 2 FC: 4943-3286-3418 Wolfie. http://tinyurl.com/7zocsan <---Wolflink's Emporium
#106MagmastaPosted 7/11/2013 1:23:32 PM
So now that we got our second batch of food pokemon everyone is finally agreeing that it's uncreative, yet the ice cream still remains a cool choice.

Is this Nostalgia or proven fact now, hard to tell.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#107bluesaltPosted 7/11/2013 2:05:27 PM
hyperdimeduck posted...
bluesalt posted...
they do originate from France!

Poodles are from Germany

Google "poodle"

Info box on right-hand side:

"Origin: France, Germany"

We're both right! Awesome!
---
It's not mean if it's hilarious
#108jneal57Posted 7/11/2013 2:24:23 PM
Razieru posted...
dwdwdw6 posted...
Tried too hard there bro.

Yeah, play blissfully ignorant to your friend getting their fruitless antics torn apart, WD 40. I guess I should chime in just to post ignorant one liners like that. Seemed easy enough for ya.

jneal57 posted...
If you don't like the games.
Then get off the board dedicated to said game.

If you don't like a certain pokemon.
Let people know WHEN THEY ASK.

I thought I saw the same sobbing in another topic. You guys are desperate aren't you?

listen to this...and feel better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0hV3dea9g
---
:3 kitty kitty
#109rob110891Posted 7/11/2013 2:26:37 PM
Razieru posted...
Except it looks like a dog about to receive a treat. Just LOOK at that derpy face. -_- Ugh, just keep it away from Snorlax.

TROLLfreak is literally using whatever, and I mean WHATEVER random and asinine thought comes to their heads. Discuss.

I like it a lot.
#110AuraWielderPosted 7/11/2013 2:30:56 PM
This is the Vanillish line ALL OVER AGAIN.
*bangs head on desk*
Get over it, people...
---
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Founder of the deviantArt Noivern Fan Club! http://noivern-fan-club.deviantart.com/