This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh My F***ing God. A Cotton Candy Pokemon.

#111jneal57Posted 7/11/2013 2:48:43 PM
AuraWielder posted...
This is the Vanillish line ALL OVER AGAIN.
*bangs head on desk*
Get over it, people...

get over it?
i ran right into it and snuggled it's derpy face. i LOVE this cotton candy thingy ma boo
---
:3 kitty kitty
#112DrakoVongola1Posted 7/11/2013 2:52:24 PM
Why are people b****ing about a Pokemon based on cotton candy? What's the big deal about a Pokemon based on food? I think it's fine, it's cute.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#113AuraWielderPosted 7/11/2013 3:13:45 PM
jneal57 posted...
AuraWielder posted...
This is the Vanillish line ALL OVER AGAIN.
*bangs head on desk*
Get over it, people...

get over it?
i ran right into it and snuggled it's derpy face. i LOVE this cotton candy thingy ma boo

Yeah, I saw the thing and I also thought it was absolutely adorable. The whole complaining and whining about it is just getting ridiculous and pathetic at this point. It also really annoys me SO FREAKIN' MUCH when people say everything about X and Y suck before the game is even released. It's like when people judged everything about Black and White on Vanillish and Garbodor alone.
---
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Founder of the deviantArt Noivern Fan Club! http://noivern-fan-club.deviantart.com/
#114jneal57Posted 7/11/2013 3:48:49 PM
at this point i am here to make it to 500 comments and what not.

500 here we come. choo choo
---
:3 kitty kitty
#115westontickleePosted 7/11/2013 3:55:55 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Why are people b****ing about a Pokemon based on cotton candy? What's the big deal about a Pokemon based on food? I think it's fine, it's cute.

Cause it's ugly.....and it's food
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#116Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:59:21 PM
AuraWielder posted...
Yeah, I saw the thing and I also thought it was absolutely adorable. The whole complaining and whining about it is just getting ridiculous and pathetic at this point.

It's not nearly as pathetic as the blind praise and mindless fanboyisms....

It also really annoys me SO FREAKIN' MUCH when people say everything about X and Y suck before the game is even released.

Because it's okay for people to rant and rave with the fan boy beat, gloat, and mark these games as instant successes all the same when they have yet to be released? I'm failing to see past this double standard....

It's like when people judged everything about Black and White on Vanillish and Garbodor alone.

It's also like basing these games' foreseeable success on blind praise as well. I fail to see what any of you can bring to the table other than these typical fan boy rants and double standards....
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#117scrappybristolPosted 7/11/2013 4:07:52 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
This troll topic's STILL going?! *is sad*

Cheer up!

http://i.imgur.com/KTaM9Z6.gif
---
Blue skidoo, we can too!
#118NekoHime64Posted 7/11/2013 4:13:24 PM
scrappybristol posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
This troll topic's STILL going?! *is sad*

Cheer up!

http://i.imgur.com/KTaM9Z6.gif

*kills with fire*

Those things creep me out...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#119DrakoVongola1Posted 7/11/2013 4:14:08 PM
westonticklee posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...

Cause it's ugly.....and it's food

But it's not ugly.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#120KhemikooliganPosted 7/11/2013 4:15:10 PM(edited)
I dont know why people are surprised about having a cotton candy pokemon, after gen V it was obvious gamefreak is just cashing it in making as many watered down entries in the series they can before fanboys finally wise up and hipsters take the nostalgia goggles off. Anyone who buys these games have no one to blame but themselves.