This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh My F***ing God. A Cotton Candy Pokemon.

#31LexifoxPosted 7/11/2013 12:04:03 AM
Cotton candy Pokemon?

Cute the fury, outrage, claims that this new Pokemon is a sign GF are running out of ideas, and the passive acceptance of Vanilluxe for "not being as bad as this thing".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#32AysanderPosted 7/11/2013 12:04:22 AM
westonticklee posted...
Aysander posted...
Hey, Weston....This cotton candy menace could give Jiggs a run for her money. I might even consider using it...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnimsa6xxI1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Good one! That was so hilarious

XD D'aww, why'd you have to go and do that. Now I have no choice but to respond w/ Goronda spam.
#33Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 12:07:11 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Why do you want to try and ruin our fun?

Expressing views that don't match yours = ruining someone's fun? One would have to be pretty brittle to let something like that happen....

Sure, you don't like the new poke on but that doesn't mean you have to force others to believe your opinion.

I don't recall putting a gun to your head, or slapping any cotton candy out your mouth. So, how am I "forcing" you to do anything?

And I wouldn't talk if I were you, considering that pathetic but infantile comment you made about me.
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#34westontickleePosted 7/11/2013 12:14:26 AM
Aysander posted...
westonticklee posted...
Aysander posted...
Hey, Weston....This cotton candy menace could give Jiggs a run for her money. I might even consider using it...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnimsa6xxI1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Good one! That was so hilarious

XD D'aww, why'd you have to go and do that. Now I have no choice but to respond w/ Goronda spam.

You don't deserve to be associated with Panda Boss
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#35LightningAce11Posted 7/11/2013 12:20:39 AM
Razieru posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Expressing views that don't match yours = ruining someone's fun? One would have to be pretty brittle to let something like that happen....

Sure, you don't like the new poke on but that doesn't mean you have to force others to believe your opinion.

I don't recall putting a gun to your head, or slapping any cotton candy out your mouth. So, how am I "forcing" you to do anything?

And I wouldn't talk if I were you, considering that pathetic but infantile comment you made about me.

You sided with fritz. You deserve that comment.
---
Did you know if the Sun was ten feet closer to the earth we would all burn to death, and if it were ten feet further away the earth would freeze? God is great.
#36RoobitysuPosted 7/11/2013 12:22:17 AM
You know, some topics really have potential to have some good reading material.

And then it turns into a circlejerk between trolls.

Why do you do this to me.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#37chaos_controlrPosted 7/11/2013 1:09:32 AM
cant be worse than vanilluxe... still on the top of my worst pokemon ever list. Maybe someone will make a food team ?
#38dwdwdw6Posted 7/11/2013 1:12:50 AM
Roobitysu posted...
You know, some topics really have potential to have some good reading material.

And then it turns into a circlejerk between trolls.

Why do you do this to me.

Agreed man. The trolling level in this board has reached levels of atrocious horribleness.

Gone are the days of entertaining trolls :(
#39jneal57Posted 7/11/2013 1:21:24 AM
all TC wants is like 34 charzard clones and red/blue graphics.

i LOVE the fluffy cotton candy and i WILL use it...especially if it evolves.
---
:3 kitty kitty
#40jneal57Posted 7/11/2013 1:36:54 AM
Razieru posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

the concept of people like you ruin fun. this is one of those cases where it's not just the action but the person as well that sucks. your being a kill joy, a party pooper, and many other negative things. if you don't like it. simply go "i don't like it" don't waste a topic on it. obviously you wanted us to read your opinion and partake in your sorrow due to the fact you made it public. you didn't make us. but you know well enough people like you are magnets. so you can complain all you want saying that you didn't force anything....and you didn't. but you knew how things would turn out. you let gamefaq nature take it's course and that's why your despicable.
---
:3 kitty kitty