This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You keep making 'em worse every time gamefreak.

#31harle1012000Posted 7/11/2013 1:03:20 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
A freaking cotton candy? What is this? Now the deer is fairy. How girly. Why do we have squids? We already have stuff with tentacles. Stop recycling the same stuff. Stupid evil team. All orange. And the professor battles you. Get back in the lab. Seriously, this is sooo terrible. I give it a 0/10.

I am disappointed how Bruce Wayne is not only wrong, but spelled his name wrong too.
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#32brentvhPosted 7/11/2013 1:04:43 AM
Bruce_Wanye posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Well do something about it, TC.

I will. I'll get people who are smart and not full of fanboyism to protest and sue gamefreak for ruining our memories of pokemon.

Oh, boohoo your 'precious' childhood will be ruined! Just because of some designs, you know what would also be terrible? If there was a pile of sludge that evolves into a bigger pile of sludge, or a mime, or whatever jynx is, or a pokéball pokémon and more.
---
3ds friend code: 0259-0279-9861, name: Brentvh, Animal crossing new leaf town name: Hyrule
#33Rad_DudesmanPosted 7/11/2013 1:05:10 AM
harle1012000 posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
A freaking cotton candy? What is this? Now the deer is fairy. How girly. Why do we have squids? We already have stuff with tentacles. Stop recycling the same stuff. Stupid evil team. All orange. And the professor battles you. Get back in the lab. Seriously, this is sooo terrible. I give it a 0/10.

I am disappointed how Bruce Wayne is not only wrong, but spelled his name wrong too.

>Implying that Batman didn't spell his name wrong on purpose
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#34MogKnightAzurePosted 7/11/2013 1:06:06 AM
"Why don't they make all 700+ pokemon creatures that I actually enjoy?! It's absolutely unacceptable that a small handful of them are terrible by my standards!"
#35westontickleePosted 7/11/2013 1:18:50 AM
brentvh posted...
Bruce_Wanye posted...
scrappybristol posted...
Well do something about it, TC.

I will. I'll get people who are smart and not full of fanboyism to protest and sue gamefreak for ruining our memories of pokemon.

Oh, boohoo your 'precious' childhood will be ruined! Just because of some designs, you know what would also be terrible? If there was a pile of sludge that evolves into a bigger pile of sludge, or a mime, or whatever jynx is, or a pokéball pokémon and more.

After 6 gens they should've been good enough to where they shouldn't be:

A) Reusing crap
B) Using stuff like food and swords as pokemon

Just saying. You're using Gen 1 pokemon as examples but those are gen 1 pokemoj. The first ever pokemon. Also Queen Jynx is flawless. You don't know what you're talking about
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#36GL10Posted 7/11/2013 3:22:41 AM
I seriously wonder what's the purpose of these topics.
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Jesus had to wait three days to respawn!