This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your opinion on Pancham now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your opinion on Pancham now?
3 years ago#11
I love Pancham, and the evolution will probably grow on me, but as of now it's just "okay".
3 years ago#12
Moogle_trainer posted...
Aysander posted...
We needed something with more potential than Scrafty...we may have just gotten it.

Yeah it made me think of Scrafty, I think he'll be stronger than Scrafty, but at least Scrafty was bulky. I just don't want a flashy Ursaring

Ugh, don't remind me of Ursaring...

Me and some other admins on this fangame made a tierset based on the fact that our game utilizes an action-esque battle system more in line with the anime fused w/ mmo elements....and Ursaring is "Low Tier" because they keep losing to Jumpluffs.

Scrafty is nice, I just haven't found a nice spot for him in wifi battles...hopefully Banchocham fits the bill of a bulky sweeper. XD
3 years ago#13
Panchams evo has such black eyes... that's pretty cool.

Well anyway: Pancham was pretty decent, but his evo... why does it have cape-like furr things on his back? If he didn't have them I'd like him, but with them I find him kinda stupid :(
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
3 years ago#14
When I went to check on the updates of new Pokémon on Serebii.net and found out about his Evolutions, I was like, "Oooooookaaaaaay~… <_<'". No offense to the boss one. Here's what I've come up on why he Evolves that way:

*When he eats too many sweets, he becomes one himself (prepare your berries).
*When he finds enlightenment, he becomes an air freshener.

Thoughts?
Memes are like Drawn Together...unpredictable.
Official AncientGreymon of nowhere accepted.
3 years ago#15
Luigi player posted...
Panchams evo has such black eyes... that's pretty cool.

Well anyway: Pancham was pretty decent, but his evo... why does it have cape-like furr things on his back? If he didn't have them I'd like him, but with them I find him kinda stupid :(

http://www.mangaupdates.com/image/i161200.png

It's meant to look like a Japanese delinquent coat thingy, high collar and all. Sorry that was the best picture I could find, there's probably way clearer. That's why his evolution method is what it is, and why he has the plant in his mouth.
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
3 years ago#16
Was neutral now won over. Badass, yee have been seen.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Sephi#0
3 years ago#17
its pretty cool, can never have too many bear pokemon
3 years ago#18
Looks better than Scraggy and Scrafty at least.
PSN: TheUndying84
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your opinion on Pancham now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived