This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your opinion on Pancham now?

#11XazealPosted 7/11/2013 12:46:02 AM
I love Pancham, and the evolution will probably grow on me, but as of now it's just "okay".
#12AysanderPosted 7/11/2013 12:49:35 AM
Moogle_trainer posted...
Aysander posted...
We needed something with more potential than Scrafty...we may have just gotten it.

Yeah it made me think of Scrafty, I think he'll be stronger than Scrafty, but at least Scrafty was bulky. I just don't want a flashy Ursaring

Ugh, don't remind me of Ursaring...

Me and some other admins on this fangame made a tierset based on the fact that our game utilizes an action-esque battle system more in line with the anime fused w/ mmo elements....and Ursaring is "Low Tier" because they keep losing to Jumpluffs.

Scrafty is nice, I just haven't found a nice spot for him in wifi battles...hopefully Banchocham fits the bill of a bulky sweeper. XD
#13Luigi playerPosted 7/11/2013 12:52:37 AM
Panchams evo has such black eyes... that's pretty cool.

Well anyway: Pancham was pretty decent, but his evo... why does it have cape-like furr things on his back? If he didn't have them I'd like him, but with them I find him kinda stupid :(
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#14Biased_GamerPosted 7/11/2013 12:58:35 AM
When I went to check on the updates of new Pokémon on Serebii.net and found out about his Evolutions, I was like, "Oooooookaaaaaay~… <_<'". No offense to the boss one. Here's what I've come up on why he Evolves that way:

*When he eats too many sweets, he becomes one himself (prepare your berries).
*When he finds enlightenment, he becomes an air freshener.

Thoughts?
---
Memes are like Drawn Together...unpredictable.
Official AncientGreymon of nowhere accepted.
#15MidnightCrewPosted 7/11/2013 1:04:54 AM
Luigi player posted...
Panchams evo has such black eyes... that's pretty cool.

Well anyway: Pancham was pretty decent, but his evo... why does it have cape-like furr things on his back? If he didn't have them I'd like him, but with them I find him kinda stupid :(

http://www.mangaupdates.com/image/i161200.png

It's meant to look like a Japanese delinquent coat thingy, high collar and all. Sorry that was the best picture I could find, there's probably way clearer. That's why his evolution method is what it is, and why he has the plant in his mouth.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#16SephirothtPosted 7/11/2013 1:14:17 AM
Was neutral now won over. Badass, yee have been seen.
---
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Sephi#0
#17chaos_controlrPosted 7/11/2013 1:16:11 AM
its pretty cool, can never have too many bear pokemon
#18The_Undying_84Posted 7/11/2013 1:17:55 AM
Looks better than Scraggy and Scrafty at least.
---
PSN: TheUndying84