This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the pink bird and the cotton candy get evos...

#11austinfwhitePosted 7/11/2013 12:51:18 AM
mehmetski posted...
with dual types. i thought of either flying or fire for the bird, and flying or rock for the candy.

Fairy/rock for the cotton candy poke..

"Having the appearance of a soft edible body, many Pokemon will attack it, only to find out it has a rock hard body."
---
3DS FC - 2964-8783-9175
#12mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 12:53:26 AM
austinfwhite posted...
mehmetski posted...
with dual types. i thought of either flying or fire for the bird, and flying or rock for the candy.

Fairy/rock for the cotton candy poke..

"Having the appearance of a soft edible body, many Pokemon will attack it, only to find out it has a rock hard body."

also, it is made of sugar. sugar is crystaline. crystals<->rocks anyone?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#13JoJoX200Posted 7/11/2013 12:59:04 AM(edited)
_Super_Shadow_ posted...

But I still think its a stretch, and fairy type fits in really nicely for a sort of "healer, doctor" role
but its a weird choice for a pink one for sure.

I think the pink coloring is just to go with GF's apparent fairy archetype: cute, colors white and pink(mostly). It's like how a whole lot of poison types are a shade of purple or how water types almost always are blue.
#14_Super_Shadow_Posted 7/11/2013 1:11:53 AM
JoJoX200 posted...
_Super_Shadow_ posted...

But I still think its a stretch, and fairy type fits in really nicely for a sort of "healer, doctor" role
but its a weird choice for a pink one for sure.

I think the pink coloring is just to go with GF's apparent fairy archetype: cute, colors white and pink(mostly). It's like how a whole lot of poison types are a shade of purple or how water types almost always are blue.

I definitely agree, I just think its weird that they would make this certain pokemon pink?

Maybe it will become more purple like its legs though, who knows.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
#15elconoMPosted 7/11/2013 1:16:42 AM
So long as bird not a pink Probopass. If candy can use Psy moves I might end up using a Twistedspoon set.
---
(GMT -7) 3DS FC 5171.9701.9373 - GT and Unova FC available.
Feel pity for ACNL trade boards. Resistance is textile.