This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NO GAMEFREAK NO! (obligatory lowercase)

#21LexifoxPosted 7/11/2013 2:56:43 AM
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
I like both it and vanillite. Quit hating.

I'll stop when gamefreak realizes they shouldn't make animals out of things people eat.

But people eat animals.

I knew someone would say this. I'll clarify. They shouldn't make animals out of things people eat in edible form. So a cooked turkey pokemon wouldn't fly (hehe) either.

But Pokemon aren't "animals". They're "monsters". And thus far they haven't made a Pokemon out of cooked/proceeds food, off the top of my head.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#22LightningAce11Posted 7/11/2013 2:57:40 AM
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

I'll stop when gamefreak realizes they shouldn't make animals out of things people eat.

But people eat animals.

I knew someone would say this. I'll clarify. They shouldn't make animals out of things people eat in edible form. So a cooked turkey pokemon wouldn't fly (hehe) either.

Why not? They have given an edible object life and made it look like a creature. I can also say that they shouldn't make any pre evolutions, but will they stop?
---
PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE NEW POKEMON
Swiggity swag I'm a stag
#23LexifoxPosted 7/11/2013 2:58:55 AM
When did they give an edible object life?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#24iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:01:28 AM
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

But people eat animals.

But Pokemon aren't "animals". They're "monsters". And thus far they haven't made a Pokemon out of cooked/proceeds food, off the top of my head.

Yes, but I see them as analogues to animals. Hence why I really like animal inspired pokemon.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#25LexifoxPosted 7/11/2013 3:02:45 AM
You're free to see them as analogues to animals as long as you accept that they are not simply "animals", and that your feelings have no bearing on what they actually are.
---
#26SephirothtPosted 7/11/2013 3:09:09 AM(edited)
Actually, wouldn't a Pokemon based on a chicken also be a Pokemon based on food?

Yum, Torchic wings.

inb4thoseareactuallyalive
---
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Sephi#0
#27X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/11/2013 3:10:16 AM
RageKaiser posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
RageKaiser posted...
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
Peropuff says "Hi."

http://i.imgur.com/t87MoHq.jpg?1

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/luffychi4085/2-2.png

THAT picture is disturbing.

Chopper is disturbing? >.>

Only thing I know about the character is what I saw on Battle D.O.N. (I think he was in Jump Superstars/Ultimate Stars too... can't remember), and yeah that little deer whater thing is it is disturbing.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#28Firemaster5Posted 7/11/2013 3:22:41 AM(edited)
It's classified as the cotton candy Pokémon.
<__<

"Sinnoh Folk Story 1"
Pick clean the bones of Pokémon
caught in the sea or stream.
Thank them for the meals they
provide, and pick their bones clean.
When the bones are as clean as can
be, set them free in the water from
which they came.
The Pokémon will return, fully
fleshed, and it begins anew.

-http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_myths
Many here bash on Sinnoh but, it has many myths as riddles or poems and they're great.
---
If only you were the Mysterious Figure, so you could time-travel back to when this joke was still relevant."~KMAnsem
#29LexifoxPosted 7/11/2013 3:19:09 AM
Firemaster5 posted...
<__<

This tends to describe Pokemon, but it's not always what they literally are. Are you going to argue that Shushup is actual perfume come to life?
---
#30Firemaster5Posted 7/11/2013 3:24:22 AM
Lexifox posted...
Firemaster5 posted...
<__<

This tends to describe Pokemon, but it's not always what they literally are. Are you going to argue that Shushup is actual perfume come to life?

More like a source
Anyway, I posted that emoticon b/c I was kind of irked that it was classified that way like, "Really, Gamefreak?"
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
''Slmming. When trolling just won't do.''~shiro_amayagi