This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas and Yveltal's types...

#1SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 7/11/2013 1:40:23 AM
Not what I was expecting at all... How does Xerneas have SWORDS FOR LEGS and not end up either Fighting or Steel? And Yveltal turned out not to be Dragon.

Anyways, this affecting which game you'll get? I'm still getting X, Fairy sword deer and all.
#2_Super_Shadow_Posted 7/11/2013 1:41:51 AM
well, im definitely getting both versions,
But X is my preferred choice.

And I can say I honestly believed these would be the typings ^_^
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
#3SorrowOfAcheronPosted 7/11/2013 1:43:12 AM
I go with designs over types, and while Xerneas looks great, I still like Yveltal a bit more.
Also, Skrelp, and that Flamingo Poke (prefer it to the CottonCandy) are in Y, so I have to get it.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#4mehmetskiPosted 7/11/2013 1:46:20 AM
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
Not what I was expecting at all... How does Xerneas have SWORDS FOR LEGS and not end up either Fighting or Steel? And Yveltal turned out not to be Dragon.

Anyways, this affecting which game you'll get? I'm still getting X, Fairy sword deer and all.

yveltal never looked like a dragon BUUT i dont want to start a war now.
im a bit disappointed that they really gave him dark type. seems so generic.
"oh its a big mean bird with black and red colours. lets just give him dark type"
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#5BountyanPosted 7/11/2013 1:47:51 AM
I expected them. Yveltal looks more like a bird than a dragon. It's likely to be based on a quetzal. And Yvel is practically spelling out "evil" right there.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#6_Super_Shadow_Posted 7/11/2013 1:50:32 AM
mehmetski posted...
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

yveltal never looked like a dragon BUUT i dont want to start a war now.
im a bit disappointed that they really gave him dark type. seems so generic.
"oh its a big mean bird with black and red colours. lets just give him dark type"

Generic?
it definitely beats dragon and flying.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
#7koggxPosted 7/11/2013 1:52:55 AM
lol i actually called Yveltal's type over a month ago though my theory also had Xerneas as Fairy/Grass
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#8nightblade_hawkPosted 7/11/2013 2:03:53 AM
I guessed that Yveltal is going to be Dark/Flying and I was right. It just doesn't look like a Dragon.

With Xerneas on the other Hand I did not even slightly think about it being Monotype Fairy, especially considering how it looks.

As we don't know how good Fairy Types will be we an just wait.
#9eimajamiePosted 7/11/2013 2:04:46 AM
I expected these to be the types aswell, and it has not changed my decision, I will still be getting Y
---
Official Miror Scientist with his Shadow Seviper!
#10Hanon623Posted 7/11/2013 2:06:38 AM
Think i like the x exclusives better though i prefer yveltal, think it's possible we'll get the legend opposite the cover?