This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bet the scientist Gym Leader is multi/weather-type like the Trio Bros

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Bet the scientist Gym Leader is multi/weather-type like the Trio Bros
3 years ago#1
Can't say I didn't see it coming. Look at those two arms, one is a cloud and the other looks like a sun. I've always thought of a Gym leader that specilizes in 'weather effects' rather than types a long time ago. I could see this guy having a Castform, Vanilluxe, Solrock, Lunatone, Sunflora or even a Dragonair(Pokedex entry states that it controls weather).

Maybe his type of Pokemon changes depending on the weather condition of his town/city that the Gym is built in?

If I'm right, this will be the second time now that we have a Gym with revolving types. The first one was the Trio bros in Unova who owns a restaurant
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
3 years ago#2
I honestly just don't see the "cloud" in the left arm. I can see the sun, but I think to call the other one a cloud is a stretch.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
3 years ago#3
^ I guess you're right.

Btw did you see how the room in his gym looks like? Its like some sort of simulator..like a 3D room. Maybe it changes the weather condition or something?
3 years ago#4
Maybe his gym is from the first trailer? This part: http://www.serebii.net/xy/gymchange.jpg

I dunno, seems kinda similar. I get the feeling that he'll be more of a "technology" kind of gym leader and will be Steel or Electric type. Still don't think weather is going to be the gym's theme.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
3 years ago#5
^ I guess so..that sun shaped satellite looking dish just seems to make my head scratch..

Like maybe he will have a Fire team when its sunny, water team when it rains, ice team when it snows, etc kind of like the Trio brothers.
3 years ago#6
Imo, yoú're focusing too much on one detail. Like everything has to point out his team is weather based. :/
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Sephi#0
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Bet the scientist Gym Leader is multi/weather-type like the Trio Bros

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived