This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Round 5 (Deadline: 7/15)

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 7/11/2013 4:14:54 AM
Hey everybody! We're onto the next round of GameFAQ's Best Battlers Tournament. There have been a lot of upsets thus far, but the double elimination format gives others a chance at working their way back up. Once again for this round, half of the battles have already been completed ahead of time. With only 2 loser's bracket matches to complete for this round, I may just post a new topic right after those are completed, but the Round 6 deadline will still be 7/20 (which is when the current winner's bracket match-up is due as well due to the extended deadline for that bracket).

Topic Leaders
-kaonohiokala
-Ray Gun

Rules
-Standard B2W2 OU Pokemon battle (all bans and clauses are in effect)
-All battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown
-While the standard format is a single battle, you and your opponent may compete in a "Best of" series, as long as you both agree to it ahead of time.
-This is a double elimination tournament
-You must save their battle logs. If an alternate is necessary, we may call upon a battler who was knocked out of the tournament based on performance in previous battles.
-You have 5 days to complete your battle for this round (ending 7/4 11:59 PM PST). It is your job to contact your opponent and set up a date and time to battle before this period is over. This means PM them ASAP.
-If 5 days pass and one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. If both are inactive, an alternate selected by a topic leader may fill the slot or if there is no worthy alternate a coin will be flipped to determine the winner.
-After a battle is complete, the winner must post here stating that they won and should include the score of the battle (ex: 6-0, 3-0, etc.).

Updated Bracket
http://challonge.com/gamefaqsbestbattlers

Winner's Bracket Match-Ups (Top 4) (Extended deadline: 7/20)
-kaonohiokala vs. _KGC_ (battle completed)
-Ray Gun vs. Malkyealmbak

Loser's Bracket Match-Ups
-MrMaho vs. Tatakai-No-Kami
-RTC3 vs. KyrieIrving
-PalmerSensei vs. spooky96 (battle completed)
-primal_force vs. GoldenSWarriors battle completed)

Good luck! (In case you were wondering what this meant as I post it in every topic, it means hax the **** out of your opponent and claim it was skill).
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 4:17:36 AM(edited)
MrMaho, Tatakai-No-Kami, RTC3, and KyrieIrving

we be waitin on these 4

EDIT: Also, a special message from _KGC_

_KGC_ posted...
I would make a topic but it was deleted for being off-topic.

Anyways... the OU suspect voting thread is up.
http://smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-round-11-suspect-voting.3485737/

---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#3RTC3Posted 7/11/2013 4:51:31 AM
if malk upsets rg that would be an incredible run. i got rg doe

also kyrie i won't be able to do friday night. how do you feel about saturday morning. like around 8am pst
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#4Viridipalm_userPosted 7/11/2013 4:57:42 AM
Kaono you here? I'd like a battle on showdown.
---
B1:4814-6818-1239 | W1:5158-3765-5718 My Pokes:http://tinyurl.com/Roxas-s-PokeDoc
Always use my B1 unless stated not. Member of the ABC lolz
#5spooky96Posted 7/11/2013 5:01:35 AM
tag
---
Currently obsessed with - Yearnings of Wind.
#6kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 1:54:40 PM
bump
---
#7KyrieIrvingPosted 7/11/2013 1:55:22 PM
RTC3 posted...
if malk upsets rg that would be an incredible run. i got rg doe

also kyrie i won't be able to do friday night. how do you feel about saturday morning. like around 8am pst

i think i can do that.
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#8Ray GunPosted 7/11/2013 2:34:40 PM
i want gen 6 already. so bored.
---
rg
#9Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/11/2013 2:44:51 PM
i cant find maho vailo

i was gonna give him the axe of despair
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#10kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 2:45:06 PM
Ray Gun posted...
i want gen 6 already. so bored.

/creating excuses for when you lose to underdog
---