This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not gonna lie...the new professor...

#21paiprPosted 7/11/2013 6:16:18 AM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Lone_Hunter posted...
Haha the only not exciting thing is the expense of it all. Yikes.

Yeah I hear that. A lot of my friends have been getting married and they say the expense is terrible. My roomie who got married said even something as simple as flowers will cost TONS.

at my wedding the "cheap" quote we got for flowers was like 800$ at the start and that was just for a simple arrangement that doesnt even cover what most wedding get.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#22AccrovideogamesPosted 7/11/2013 6:17:42 AM(edited)
Marriage isn't supposed to cost more than $25 and it's even possible to get it for free, it's just a contract on paper.

Firemaster5 posted...
Maybe Patrice is the first name and the professor has an alliterative name. We know the other's first name like Samuel Oak. Patrice Platane

You're right.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#23Lone_HunterPosted 7/11/2013 6:17:37 AM
Accrovideogames posted...
Marriage isn't supposed to cost more than $25 and it's even possible to get it for free, it's just a contract on paper.

Marriage yes, wedding no.
---
~Elite Divided Leader / TFC: Street Fighter / PBL: Wiseman~(W2)2924-7521-0718
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkhawkins
#24AccrovideogamesPosted 7/11/2013 6:19:42 AM
Lone_Hunter posted...

Weddings are optional. I don't understand why most people think otherwise. I've heard many people telling me that they don't believe in marriage for the sole reason that it's too expensive.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#25Firemaster5Posted 7/11/2013 6:25:14 AM
*names

Firemaster5 posted...
Maybe Patrice is the first name and the professor has an alliterative name. We know the other's first name like Samuel Oak. Patrice Platane

You're right.

It's just a possibility.
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
''Slmming. When trolling just won't do.''~shiro_amayagi
#26Aladdin2557Posted 7/11/2013 6:27:08 AM
omg you're serious
#27AccrovideogamesPosted 7/11/2013 6:28:18 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
omg you're serious

Who's serious and about what?
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#28Lone_HunterPosted 7/11/2013 6:32:10 AM
Lone_Hunter posted...

Weddings are optional. I don't understand why most people think otherwise. I've heard many people telling me that they don't believe in marriage for the sole reason that it's too expensive.

You are correct a Wedding is very optional. I am doing it for her more so than myself. Then again it is almost always for the lady not the guy. Though thanks to doing Volunteer work my whole life I have made some good connections that I can pull favors from to make it a very inexpensive wedding. Yay for doing good deeds.
---
~Elite Divided Leader / TFC: Street Fighter / PBL: Wiseman~(W2)2924-7521-0718
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkhawkins
#29Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/11/2013 1:51:12 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
...is really cute. >///< He's no Steven, but he looks really handsome! Reminds me a bit of a younger Alder. If we have a professor as cool as Alder I will be a really excited. :D

I noticed he was rather bishounen in the scan. It's quite a change from the earlier professors.
#30Jarred623Posted 7/11/2013 1:52:31 PM
Are all women so unfaithful?
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.