This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Actually, I'm having a change of heart...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Actually, I'm having a change of heart...
2 years ago#1
About Karamanero (the Dark/Psychic squid.)

When I first saw it, I thought it was ugly. But, looking at it again? It actually looks really cool. I love the idea of a Dark/Psychic squid. While its face looks terrifying (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) the rest of its body looks really beautiful, and it has a really nice color scheme. And its head actually kind of looks like a Misdreavus.

So, thoughts on Karamenero?
2 years ago#2
Dark/Psychic! I'm loving all the new type combinations. Easily gonna be one of the best Pokemon games in my book.
---
Ace Attorney Music Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE
Minecraft UHC Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLIgWMW7PI4
2 years ago#3
I think it looks awesome.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
2 years ago#4
If I catch a male, I'm naming it Cthulu, a female, Ursula. It's badass.
---
Official Ansem The Wise of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
2 years ago#5
LOGlC posted...
Dark/Psychic! I'm loving all the new type combinations. Easily gonna be one of the best Pokemon games in my book.

Only problem being Dark/Psychic is a horrible type. 1 4x weakness and NO resistances. It does have Psychic immunity though.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
2 years ago#6
I love it just for it's types. I've been hoping for that combination to come up this Gen.
It's surprising that isn't a Water type but, then again, Lugia also seemed like it was going to be and turned out to be Psychic/Flying.
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
''Slmming. When trolling just won't do.''~shiro_amayagi
2 years ago#7
iKhanic posted...
LOGlC posted...

Only problem being Dark/Psychic is a horrible type. 1 4x weakness and NO resistances. It does have Psychic immunity though.

It's not like someone actually attacks Psychic with Psychic.

This is an awful typing.
2 years ago#8
Contrary psycho boosts sound fun. I just hope it learns it...

I normally don't like overly complex designs but this works really well especially in the body shape and it's threatening face.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
2 years ago#9
It's everything I ever dreamed of
2 years ago#10
*its (to my previous post)
DAT STAB, though...
It's not like the type info is displayed to the enemy in battle. Another person/trainer or attacker (CPU, even wild) might assume it's a water type at first just by looking at its appearance and traits.

Bug moves would own it.

There are still some possible type combinations they haven't covered. It's nice that the possibilities are being tackled and there aren't too many type combination rehashes w/o that factor.
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
''Slmming. When trolling just won't do.''~shiro_amayagi
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Actually, I'm having a change of heart...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived