This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does team Flare's goal relate to the Life/Death?

#1Soccer_is_BestPosted 7/11/2013 9:10:05 AM
Team Flare's goal is to make money, but one would assume that they are after the Yveltal or Xerneas, but they are the death and life Pokemon. How does that aid them in their goal to gain money? There's got to be more to it, not to mention the was already done by Team Rocket. I'm really expecting something with genetics as well, due to the Japanese logos.
---
3DS FC: 1075-0785-5409
Can't wait for Nintendo's new Wii U and 3DS games coming out soon.
#2Dark_Link92Posted 7/11/2013 9:20:03 AM
Maybe if they're using money to fund genetic experiments like some people are theorising, Yveltal and Xerneas will be like restoring natural order and not defying nature and stuff.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#3SpinKirbyPosted 7/11/2013 9:21:23 AM
It's going to be a weak, cliche plot.
#4MaetchPosted 7/11/2013 12:24:30 PM
It doesn't. More likely they'll be completely unassociated with the Legendaries and you'll just be there to stop their money-making schemes because you're in the area.
#5Firelion6593Posted 7/11/2013 12:26:40 PM
How do we know it's not another Plasma type deal? If I remember correctly, Plasma's goal was stated to be freeing Pokemon from under their trainers before Black/White came out, but that got blown out of the water pretty soon. Well, admittedly it was their goal, on the surface at least.

Plus, y'know, poaching.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#6Wings of FortePosted 7/11/2013 12:28:35 PM
Having power over life and death...I don't know how you could make money off that.
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#7patkelly929Posted 7/11/2013 12:28:41 PM
Maetch posted...
It doesn't. More likely they'll be completely unassociated with the Legendaries and you'll just be there to stop their money-making schemes because you're in the area.

I think it's more than what we've been described. You don't need to disband an entire organization because they are trying successfully sell a Snuggie with some ill conceived get rich scheme. I would hate for someone to disband the company I work for because we are making money.

I think it's a facade for what they are really after.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#8deadpool848Posted 7/11/2013 12:29:12 PM
There gonna capture all the legendaries, then make a zoo. THEYL MAKE MILLIONS!!!
#9MaetchPosted 7/11/2013 12:31:20 PM
Firelion6593 posted...
How do we know it's not another Plasma type deal? If I remember correctly, Plasma's goal was stated to be freeing Pokemon from under their trainers before Black/White came out, but that got blown out of the water pretty soon. Well, admittedly it was their goal, on the surface at least.

Plus, y'know, poaching.

Because we know from how they backpedaled with Team Plasma that GameFreak does not like making their villains anything more than simple, incompetent crooks who are evil for no good reason.
#10XWolfOPosted 7/11/2013 12:32:25 PM
I'm expecting something among the lines of "gives us money, or we'll kill you all".
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.