This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First a sword pokemon, now we have cotton candy?

#31PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/13/2013 7:48:35 AM
jayman7 posted...
MVK23 posted...
And you all called me a troll for saying Gamefreak was running out of ideas, well how about now?

Megavolt: They called me crazy! They called me insane! They called me a LOONEY! ...and boy, were they right.

Seems an appropriate quote for, I dunno, some reason.

*high fives*
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3/4 Star Trainer Card,), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)
#32DarkHeroRavenPosted 7/13/2013 7:52:42 AM
MVK23 posted...
I'm sorry, but this is unforgivable. Samsung is officially running out of ideas.

You almost got me.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#33pokemonfreak97Posted 7/13/2013 8:03:40 AM
First two Pokemon based on normal bugs without any special changes, and now TWO MORE? Game Freak is officially running out of ideas. (And apparently Samsung, too)

--MVK23, on Ledyba and Spinarak, referencing Caterpie and Weedle.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#34NumberXIPosted 7/13/2013 8:10:44 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
First two Pokemon based on normal bugs without any special changes, and now TWO MORE? Game Freak is officially running out of ideas. (And apparently Samsung, too)

--MVK23, on Ledyba and Spinarak, referencing Caterpie and Weedle.

Not to mention a bird, a frog (which appearance wise is the same thing as a toad), a fox and a tree...and NOW theyre running out or ideas????!! Come on Gamefreak listen to your fans!!!!

Morons.
#35LeoAlephPosted 7/14/2013 11:40:01 AM
It's awesome I know.
#36X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/14/2013 11:47:30 AM
I don't see running out of ideas. I see very very creative.

The 1st food we saw would be Exeggutor, now it's something more man-made as Cotton Candy and it's very cute (despite it's nose... wish it had no nose).

And as for a sword, ghosts possess anything they can get a hold of, especially if the item is cursed. I see no problem here as this is something that was thought of since in the olden days.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.