This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas should have had a second type

#1DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/11/2013 9:34:50 AM
Like ground or rock, since it learns GEO CONTROL.

Also, that makes four PURE Fairy-Types this Gen, and I know it's a new type so they have to build up some numbers. I at least hope they gain secondary types when they evolve.
---
Theres two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says
You man the guns, Ill drive
#2wind64aPosted 7/11/2013 9:48:47 AM
I'm wondering now if Xerneas is somewhat based on how fairy kings sometimes transform into stags. I'd say pure Fairy works just fine. Hopefully it will shut up the people calling Fairy type "girly" as a stag is anything but.

Hmm, I'm hoping for Fairy/Grass for Flabebe, and Fairy/Flying for Peroppafu. Or they could give it levitate, or just have it inexplicably learn Fly. The only Fairy/Flying type so far is in Y, but I'm probably getting X so it would be nice to have something in my party that can learn Fly. This is for evolutions mind you.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#3jayman7Posted 7/11/2013 9:50:25 AM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Also, that makes four PURE Fairy-Types this Gen, and I know it's a new type so they have to build up some numbers. I at least hope they gain secondary types when they evolve.

Five, actually.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/11/2013 9:53:30 AM
I know how you feel TC, I just found out that information this morning and I was like.

Game freak! Nintendo! Why you forsake me!
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#5patkelly929Posted 7/11/2013 10:13:51 AM
I'm actually pretty psyched for it.

It's better than having to wait a Gen or two for a legendary with the new type, like when Steel and Dark were introduced.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#6kclaujamesPosted 7/11/2013 7:33:08 PM
I think it is pretty obvious. When you have the legendary mascot bear that typing, and that typing ALONE, you know that Fairy Type is a serious business.
#7legendxofxskyPosted 7/11/2013 7:35:46 PM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Like ground or rock, since it learns GEO CONTROL.

Okay, it can have a second type.

How about a Garbodar type? It seems to suit well with him.

#Dragonsforlife.
#8hydra_dragonPosted 7/11/2013 8:09:22 PM
It should be Fairy/Fairy
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#9MickeyRocksaPosted 7/11/2013 8:11:18 PM
so ... should I get x or y
---
call me 2 battle MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me first
feel free