This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I dont get why one bad pokemon ruins the game.

#1BillyThePriestPosted 7/11/2013 10:35:20 AM
So you're upset about a cotton candy pokemon? Well dont catch it. Problem solved. There have been pokemon that I didnt like from every generation, but that doesnt make me hate the game. Just quit whining about the pokemon you dont like. They dont design them to be everything you love. Somebody may love that little cotton candy thing, and hate one of your favorite pokemon.
#2M4nnimalPosted 7/11/2013 10:36:34 AM
For every cotton candy Pokemon you don't catch, I will catch five.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#3westontickleePosted 7/11/2013 10:36:47 AM
When it gets to more than half of the so far revelaed pokemon, that's not very good
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#4RDS1Posted 7/11/2013 10:38:04 AM
Especially since the cotton candy is a version exclusive.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5Wolflink001Posted 7/11/2013 10:38:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6BillyThePriest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:39:01 AM
M4nnimal posted...
For every cotton candy Pokemon you don't catch, I will catch five.

Exactly! I like the little guy(or girl) and will probably catch one just based on its cuteness. Whether its usefull on my team or not. There have been cute, weak pokemon in every generation. (clefairies, jigglypuff, buneary, sentret,skitty)
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/11/2013 10:40:21 AM
westonticklee posted...
When it gets to more than half of the so far revelaed pokemon, that's not very good

When it gets to my opinion, then maybe I should just stop playing Pokemon if I'm that narrow minded and cynical about the series.

Simple solution no?
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#8GATTJTPosted 7/11/2013 10:40:40 AM

Stop having awful opinions then.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#9BillyThePriest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:40:59 AM
westonticklee posted...

I like pretty much every pokemon revealed so far. It just depends on what you like. You cant complain about a product just because it doesnt match your taste.
#10Oak_TeaPosted 7/11/2013 2:04:05 PM
Gen V had ice cream. Nobody in the world likes ice cream, it's a terrible idea. Worst game ever.

[/sarcasm]
---
Now playing: FFX-2, Pokemon Emerald (Nuzlocke)