This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Psh, some of you people really get on my nerve.

#1toink_611Posted 7/11/2013 10:43:02 AM
I know I shouldn't care since you're all strangers to me, but seriously now. Defending the ugly ass pokemon and s***, what, are you people from game freak? Accept it, a lot of the revealed stuff so far suck eggs. Don't try to be optimistic or act like you love everything, because a cotton candy, perfume, a baby digimon with a d*** for legs, sassy looking villains, and the fairy type are all terrible.
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#2XazealPosted 7/11/2013 10:43:29 AM
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
#3M4nnimalPosted 7/11/2013 10:44:04 AM
lol
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#4GATTJTPosted 7/11/2013 10:45:22 AM
Stop liking what I don't like!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#5hyperdimeduckPosted 7/11/2013 10:45:46 AM
your loss dude
---
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
#6TengYtPosted 7/11/2013 10:46:05 AM
I know I shouldn't care since you're all strangers to me, but seriously now. Defending the ugly ass pokemon and s***, what, are you people from game freak? Accept it, a lot of the revealed stuff so far suck eggs. Don't try to be optimistic or act like you love everything, because a magnet, a seal called seel, a mime with rape eyes, villains who are just the mafia, and the normal type are all terrible.
---
"Good idea. I wouldn't want to score with a guy's hand on my ass." - Kingdom_of_Wu2
#7SirPikachuPosted 7/11/2013 10:46:29 AM
See ya in October
#8toink_611(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:54:03 AM
Plus, a lot of you guys are as smart as a brick, too.
TengYt posted...
I know I shouldn't care since you're all strangers to me, but seriously now. Defending the ugly ass pokemon and s***, what, are you people from game freak? Accept it, a lot of the revealed stuff so far suck eggs. Don't try to be optimistic or act like you love everything, because a magnet, a seal called seel, a mime with rape eyes, villains who are just the mafia, and the normal type are all terrible.

I didn't say anything about gen 1 now did I, hell at least 50% of them are terrible. But they're forgivable because they were from the first gen.

SirPikachu posted...
See ya in October

Did I say I was not buying the game? No, right? God, go back to elementary school and learn how to read.
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#9dwdwdw6Posted 7/11/2013 10:55:29 AM
Haaha Toinky doinky doink is mad. This is fun.
#10zombiabsolPosted 7/11/2013 10:56:06 AM
toink_611 posted...
Plus, a lot of you guys are as smart as a brick, too.
TengYt posted...

I didn't say anything about gen 1 now did I, hell at least 50% of them are terrible. But they're forgivable because they were from the first gen.

SirPikachu posted...
See ya in October

Did I say I was not buying the game? No, right? God, go back to elementary school and learn how to read.

Did he say you weren't buying the game? No, right? God, go back to elementary school and learn how to read.
---
LOL, peace out Defense Of Marriage Act, you wont be missed...at all
Xbox one or ps4? vote: http://www.xboxonevspsfour.com/