This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Psh, some of you people really get on my nerve.

#31fahademonPosted 7/11/2013 11:26:50 AM
lol,You amuse me.Try harder. ;)
---
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).
#32toink_611(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 11:28:27 AM
GATTJT posted...
I just said they're forgivable because they were the first ones made

Do you really think this or are you just pretending to be a typical genwunner? I honestly can't tell.

Do you even know what a genwunner is?
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#33toink_611(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 11:29:59 AM
Aysander posted...
GATTJT posted...
I just said they're forgivable because they were the first ones made

Do you really think this or are you just pretending to be a typical genwunner? I honestly can't tell.

Have a feeling he literally believes that.

Unfortunately, is Gen 1 was forgivable, Gen 2, 3, and 4 are unforgivable by his standards, because it's no longer the first gen, but three subsequent gens, with heavily-influenced inanimate pokemon.

Btw, it's Pocket Monsters, not Pocket Zoo, Pocket Safari, or Pocket Pets.

Making a cotton candy a monster, a cute one I might add, is not in any way a decent idea.
---
I speak and preach only the truth. Probably what you don't want to hear, but need to hear.
#34Mewtwo_soulPosted 7/11/2013 11:30:50 AM
westonticklee posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
westonticklee posted...
People ahould really stop using gen 1 pokemon as retorts. It's grasping for straws

Except Gen I comparison is very valid. Because it is another gen that did it first. That's not grasping at straws, what's grasping at straws is saying that Gen I doesn't count because it was gen I.

Yes. Gen 1 did it first. They shouldn't be doing it again 17 years later in Gen 6. And lazily at that.

All gens have done it. So the complain "Gen VI is ruined" is a joke as every gen has done it. I think the point is, it's subjective, some people like the designs. Hell I love Vanilluxe line, (just wish it had better stat distribution and move pool and I'd use it along with if Ice type didn't suck generally with a few exceptions)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#35toink_611(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 11:31:45 AM
R0cks0l1dd posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Am I the only one who thinks Toink is a Yveltal alt?

No and I'm pretty sure that they're both alts and the person has more of them.

I'm not. Once again, the stupidity level is rising.
---
#36SirPikachuPosted 7/11/2013 11:34:06 AM
toink_611 posted...
zombiabsol posted...
toink_611 posted...
Plus, a lot of you guys are as smart as a brick, too.
TengYt posted...
I know I shouldn't care since you're all strangers to me, but seriously now. Defending the ugly ass pokemon and s***, what, are you people from game freak? Accept it, a lot of the revealed stuff so far suck eggs. Don't try to be optimistic or act like you love everything, because a magnet, a seal called seel, a mime with rape eyes, villains who are just the mafia, and the normal type are all terrible.

I didn't say anything about gen 1 now did I, hell at least 50% of them are terrible. But they're forgivable because they were from the first gen.

SirPikachu posted...
See ya in October

Did I say I was not buying the game? No, right? God, go back to elementary school and learn how to read.

Did he say you weren't buying the game? No, right? God, go back to elementary school and learn how to read.

Tell me, why do you think he posted that? I was ranting on the revealed stuff, and he says that I too will buy the game, which is true (even though the game will suck). It's like replying "Better add me here's my GT" to someone saying "I hate the features of the Xbox One."

Well normally people won't buy something they hate, soooooo...
#37SpinKirbyPosted 7/11/2013 11:37:51 AM
TC has a point.

Some of these Pokemon are quite ugly.