This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, the Genesect Ash befriends is a girl

#71Therian_FanPosted 7/12/2013 1:50:13 AM
This...another Mewtwo in fact came from the Special episode called Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon.This Mewtwo is extracted from Pikachu memories. There might be a possibility that they have that technology to duplicate another Mewtwo just by scanning their brain.
#72Arne83Posted 7/12/2013 1:53:32 AM
Therian_Fan posted...
This...another Mewtwo in fact came from the Special episode called Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon.This Mewtwo is extracted from Pikachu memories. There might be a possibility that they have that technology to duplicate another Mewtwo just by scanning their brain.

That could make sense... but it still feels like a cop-out.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#73DrakoVongola1Posted 7/12/2013 5:37:25 AM
So it really is a different Mewtwo? Well I no longer have any interest in this movie >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#74avechaPosted 7/12/2013 5:53:29 AM
It's a different Mewtwo. There is an arc or something. A nothing team of scientists or villians made it. Pretty sure i saw it on this board. Someone confirmed it.
---
http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1812169/
#75fedartzPosted 7/12/2013 6:14:28 AM
If this were true they might also be a shiny Mewtwo
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board
#76Overlord_MMXUPosted 7/12/2013 6:19:23 AM
Guys...the pokemon anime stopped making sense along time ago....Pretty much nowadays, anything is possible, and considering ash goes through some sort of reboot with each new gen he travels to, he also seems to revert back to being 10 years old.

If this isn't enough to convince you to stop taking the pokemon anime seriously and just enjoy it for what it is, then I don't know what will. The games on the other hand, I'll always take as canon, but the anime however.....I've learned what to think of that...long ago...lol.

Another mewtwo in the anime is always possible, because, it's the pokemon anime and gamefreak will do as they please. Even giving a robotocised ancient pokemon a loli voice. That's just how it is over there.
---
Saya No Uta-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToYTPeZrzuY
Time Hollow-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lnwBLwHfCc
#77DrakoVongola1Posted 7/12/2013 6:25:42 AM
Overlord_MMXU posted...
Guys...the pokemon anime stopped making sense along time ago....Pretty much nowadays, anything is possible, and considering ash goes through some sort of reboot with each new gen he travels to, he also seems to revert back to being 10 years old.

If this isn't enough to convince you to stop taking the pokemon anime seriously and just enjoy it for what it is, then I don't know what will. The games on the other hand, I'll always take as canon, but the anime however.....I've learned what to think of that...long ago...lol.

Another mewtwo in the anime is always possible, because, it's the pokemon anime and gamefreak will do as they please. Even giving a robotocised ancient pokemon a loli voice. That's just how it is over there.

I don't take the anime seriously, but still, they f***ed with Mewtwo, and that is unacceptable! >:(
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#78Yamato_sanPosted 7/12/2013 8:29:24 AM
MegaMage3003 posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Genesect can talk?!

Name a Pokemon movie where there wasn't at least 1 talking Pokemon not named Meowth.

movies 4, 5, and 7.

PkmTrainerAbram posted...
As posted before in another topic, this M2 behaves differently than the other one, refers to itself as "Watashi", and has clear female mannerisms.

er, what? Either you didn't watch the first movie (in Japanese), or you weren't paying enough attention to notice "Watashi wa dare da" being one of THE most spoken lines within 10 minutes of film. Though, maybe you're confused because of the later special titled "Ware wa Koko ni Ari" (but keep in mind, Japanese first-person doesn't always need to be consistent; note Satoshi saying "Hadou wa ware ni ari" at the end of movie 8 in spite of the fact that he uses ore... he was quoting Lucario, but still).
#79Therian_FanPosted 7/12/2013 8:39:42 AM
Ware ware means we.
Watashi is also used by old folk if i'm not mistaken not exclusively just to only girls
Boku is used by polite Male but sometime used by female
Ore is used by roughneck but also being used by female Yankee
#80PkmTrainerAbramPosted 7/12/2013 9:03:37 AM
I wasn't thinking clearly when I posted that, sorry.

I don't really have high hopes for the movie considering that the Keldeo movie just sucked. In one of the trailers they implied that Ash remembered M2 when Cilian wondered how he would know that Pokemon. If they totally don't ditch that aspect and give this new one's orgin a proper explanation, fine by me.

But I doubt they will even go to the trouble to explain something as simple as that in a way that isn't an ass pull.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Plat/HG(492/492, 3 Stars, both games), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online sparingly)