This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Professor is going to be the leader of Team Flare/Flair.

#1surferguy7Posted 7/11/2013 11:09:50 AM
Calling it.

His design is fabulous enough to fit in with the team, but not be too obvious. Furthermore, rumor has it there will be two Professors, which means further Pokedex shenanigans can be handled by the other one during the post-game.

Not to mention, it's been confirmed that he'll battle you at least once, most likely multiple times, which is a first for the series, showing that he's a capable trainer.

I demand my "You Got It!" cookie by October 12th.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#2kingtracePosted 7/11/2013 11:12:39 AM
If it ends up being true and you brag about it on the 12th, I don't think you'll be getting cookies. More like "GET OUT OF HERE SPOILER WHORE RAAAAAAGE!!!"
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#3MetaFalconPunchPosted 7/11/2013 11:14:31 AM
Personally, I think it's gonna be Tierno.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#4AccrovideogamesPosted 7/11/2013 2:49:58 PM
Actually, you could battle against Prof. Oak in the original games, at least in the beta. They removed it but it was still possible to fight him if you exploited an in-game bug or used a cheat device. He was supposed to be the Champion instead of his grandson and have the third unchosen starter in his team. His team consisted of a Lv 66 Tauros, a Lv 67 Exeggcutor, a Lv 68 Arcanine, a Lv 69 Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise and a Lv 70 Gyarados.

surferguy7 posted...
I demand my "You Got It!" cookie by October 12th.

Like kingtrace said, it would be a very bad idea to demand a cookie on October 12th because it would mean spoiling it for everyone. If you do, I'll make sure to report you and make you lose Karma.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec