This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you ban Landorus-I for the Smogon OU metagame?

#1BallinariPosted 7/11/2013 12:48:38 PM
Yes or No? - Results (32 votes)
Yes, it is broken.
25% (8 votes)
No, it is not broken.
56.25% (18 votes)
Undecided.
18.75% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Smogon voting is up, I have a feeling Smogon will ban it.
---
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danilo_gallinari.jpg
#2Rad_DudesmanPosted 7/11/2013 12:49:43 PM
I'm undecided.

I've been swept by it before, but I've rarely swept anyone with it.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#3iKhanicPosted 7/11/2013 12:51:16 PM
Yes.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#4kingtracePosted 7/11/2013 12:53:40 PM
Landorus Incarnate? Are you ****ing kidding me? Of all the ****ing pokemon they could call ubers, they pick this one? Kyurem-B is fine, though? No, absolutely not. This is just beyond silly.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#5Ballinari(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 12:54:31 PM
kingtrace posted...
Landorus Incarnate? Are you ****ing kidding me? Of all the ****ing pokemon they could call ubers, they pick this one? Kyurem-B is fine, though? No, absolutely not. This is just beyond silly.

Why would you say that?
---
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danilo_gallinari.jpg
#6iKhanicPosted 7/11/2013 12:56:14 PM
kingtrace posted...

Yeah I seriously don't get what's wrong with Smogon voters. Yes it's slow, but it has a ridiculous attack and great bulk for OU standards.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#7Rad_DudesmanPosted 7/11/2013 12:57:58 PM
kingtrace posted...

Lando is a definitely a better Pokemon than Kyurem-B

The only Kyurem-B can do is a Substitute set

It's outclassed at everything else

Not saying Kyurem-B is bad (it's quite good), but it suffers from an awful movepool, and weakness to Stealth Rock, and Mach Punch and Bullet Punch
---
#8kingtracePosted 7/11/2013 12:58:20 PM
Ballinari posted...
kingtrace posted...

Why would you say that?

The physical set is easily walled by most physical walls, it can be revenged by Scizor, Azumarril, and Mamoswine, the Special set is wall by Chansey just like everything else, Keldeo outspeeds it and has more wallbreaking power, I mean, the list of reasons not to run it are pretty long, and it's a good mon, don't get me wrong, but with an extensive list of counters and checks for both sets, Ubers is far over doing it.
---
#9Rad_DudesmanPosted 7/11/2013 1:00:14 PM
I think the problem is more the Tyranitar + Keldeo + Landorus-I core than Landorus on its own.
---
#10kingtracePosted 7/11/2013 1:58:30 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
I think the problem is more the Tyranitar + Keldeo + Landorus-I core than Landorus on its own.

I really hope this isn't the case, because if it is, then it's just plain silly. If they want to ban the core, they should ban the most powerful and versatile member, Keldeo.

Can one Landy set steam roll through almost any Pokemon?

Can special Landy's KO Chansey?

Does Landy outspeed most of the meta?

Can Landy function well in Rain AND Sand?

Banning Landy to ban a Landy/Keldeo core is a pretty ridiculous.
---