This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yveltal really got the short end of the typing stick.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 7/11/2013 2:18:49 PM(edited)
I mean Dark/Flying? It just seems kind of.. Boring.

Also Rocks.
---
The Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#2PrettyTonyTigerPosted 7/11/2013 5:17:53 PM
I totally agree.. so bland
---
My mother used to say i was a little reverend, that's why they call me God number seven
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/11/2013 5:19:16 PM
As long as it's not ugly like Xenass, I won't mind.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 7/11/2013 5:24:14 PM
Actually, I really like that typing.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#5Solar_CrimsonPosted 7/11/2013 5:25:54 PM
It was expected, so that's fine.

Also, according to the leak, Fairy is super effective against Dark, so...
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#6AysanderPosted 7/11/2013 5:26:02 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
I mean Dark/Flying? It just seems kind of.. Boring.

Also Rocks.

SR alone a bad pokemon does not make.

I bet Yveltal's stats will be the "usual" for the mascot duo to make up for the Rocks.
#7JarickoPosted 7/11/2013 5:29:05 PM
Its not a bad typing. I admit its another case of a flying type not able to abuse its resistance to fighting types but flying is beneficial to the dark typing. We also have not had a single bad dark/flying type every.

Murkrow, Awesome.
Vullaby, Its not incredible but its pretty good, its mostly just overshadowed more then anything else.
Honchkrow, Freaking amazing.
Mandibuzz, only flaw with this pokemon is the fact that it does not have sky drop. Its built to sky drop and cannot. But its still a nice bulky bird. Maybe they will fix this problem with gen 6.

Also i do not want a legendary that has been done to death. We do not need more dragons in ubers. They all die roughly about the same ways, they all are pretty much designed to just hit hard and take moderate damage unless its hit by a weakness and dragons all have the same expansive move pools. I am done with dragons for now unless they give me a decent steel / dragon that makes use of how amazing that typing is defensively since dialga was built for offense and just sorta has the best defensive typing in the game as a perk.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#8Noble-HeartPosted 7/11/2013 5:31:26 PM
Yay, no more dragons :)
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Deicide: the act of killing a divine being or a symbolic substitute of such a being.
#9reaverzPosted 7/11/2013 7:17:57 PM
Dark/Flying is actually a decent defensive type combo. Though offensively-speaking, not as much. It does help that the Ubers tier has quite a number of Psychic-types, though.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]