This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Espeon will get so much more usage!

#11Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:05:17 PM
iKhanic posted...
Nah people don't know how to use Espeon to the best of its potential.

I do. I sweep teams constantly with it. None of that reflect light screen crap. It attacks like it should be doing.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#12rob110891Posted 7/11/2013 3:07:55 PM
Noctus3 posted...
iKhanic posted...

I do. I sweep teams constantly with it. None of that reflect light screen crap. It attacks like it should be doing.

Could you post what moveset you usually have on your Espeon?
#13JarickoPosted 7/11/2013 3:20:17 PM
Noctus3 posted...
Resistant to Fairies whom destroy dragon and fighting. You say what? It has Magic Bounce too?

And HP Fire for those even More Annoying Scizor who for some reason did not need to increase in usage but it has.

More people assuming because fairy is a new type its instantly overpowered and will wreck everything.

* looks back to steel and dark types * I mean sure steel did pretty well but its not an offensive titan, that much is for certain.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#14Jarred623Posted 7/11/2013 3:21:04 PM
rob110891 posted...
Noctus3 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Probably the most generic stored power moveset you can think of.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#15Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:44:13 PM(edited)
rob110891 posted...
Noctus3 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Espeon@Leftovers
Max EV Sp. Attack, Speed
Nature:Timid
-Calm Mind
-Psyshock
-HP Fire
-Signal Beam

Everyone thinks this thing frail, sure it is physically. That's why your burn your opponents physical attackers with the perfect partner sableye. Stall and get rid of them. But let's say you can't.

Espeon has great special bulk even I invested. CM makes their attacks do less damage and Lefties regenerate lost health. One attack can finish them off. Scizor user are very cocky and switch in. Espy can take one bullet punch, or two if its burned. One HP Fire will take it out, as well as Ferrothorn.

Heatran? Send out your Porygon2 to Trace Flash fire. Perfect check. Discharge and paralyze it, so if something may happen, it's choice scarf is useless or it's air balloon is popped.

Blissey 3HKO with Seismic toss, but that's a dumb move because you can stack CM and OHKO. You're probably thinking of weather: what about rain, how will it affect your hidden power, and Tyranitar?

Well, be a smart battler. Don't send it out until you're sure that it can't be pursuit trapped by TTar, otherwise HP Fire will still kill Scizor. If you mess up, that's ok. If its burned it can take at least two hits. Signal beam it and hurt it as much as you can. Your other pies can stall it and die.

For rain: you should be able to sweep if you have built up enough CMs. What enough? 2-3 will get the job done, 3+ equal GG.

Now. Switch in when you feel as if the opponent will try statuses( milotic, Sableye, Blissey, Ferrothorn, etc.) people think this thing can't take hits. It can. If it outspeeds, it's GG.

Now weaknesses. jirachi. People usually carry around choice Scarf on these and U-Turn. Use your Trick poke or Knock Off poke to get rid of it, and melt the sucker. Don't be scared to switch it in in low health. It will force switches and you gain some lefties health. This thing can last a whole match. It is a perfect mid/late game sweeper finishing off pokes that have been weakened throughout the match. People switch in to the 'perfect counters' only to be slapped in the face. This thing should not be underestimated.

Alakazam? No physical bulk. Even a Mach punch from Technician Breloom will 2HKO this thing, or a sucker punch user will kill it. Tentacruel is useless against Espeon as well. Even under rain, most rain boosted attacks will only do half damage. CM or attack if you already stacked them and gain health.

Perfect partners(I use on my team)
Sableye (stall after WoW, Knock Off, Taunt if espy cant be in, Recover for the 'FUUUU Factor'.
Porygon2 (Trace stops flash fire users in their tracks, gets levitate for the sandstorm teams, etc. BoltBeam or Discharge and Ice beam for great coverage. Watch out for Trick Rotoms.

Ask a question and give a situation and I'll explain to my best abilities how to truly abuse Espeon. It isn't perfect or godly, as any. earthquake will OHKO, but if you're smart, you can work around this. That's how people pull off sweeps with pokes such as Magikarp.

Boom.
---
#16Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:36:14 PM
Jarred623 posted...
rob110891 posted...
Noctus3 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Probably the most generic stored power moveset you can think of.

Lol.
---
#17Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:42:52 PM(edited)
In addition to my previous post, politoads will be taken out easily. Once it is out, it will try to Perish song, if it has it. That's okay. Switch weather and voila.

Signal Beam is a lower powered move, but it does deal damage and adds coverage. It takes a big chunk out of Latios, and those Dark Types trying to be all cool by switching in.
---
#18Jarred623Posted 7/11/2013 3:44:19 PM
How does it kill Suicune?
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#19Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:51:33 PM
Jarred623 posted...
How does it kill Suicune?

Psyshock it. If Drought is up, there is nothing to worry about. Plus the bulk will ensure it'll live. This thing is the least of its problems. Jirachi is its main foe.
---